Mirthology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
For The People Who Have Played AvengeMir3 Before.

Caves Added.
AncientNuma
BeachCity
BeachCave
BlackTemple
DevilTemple
ForestCity

If anyone knows any other caves from AvengeMir3 please tell me. also if there is anything you would like to be added also tell me :)

Kind Regards. Ben

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Also To Be Added Tomorrow.
-GateKeepers
-FP Per Level
-Drops

and can you tell me if you would like new Kits or Same Kits/Stats as AvengeMir3 please. all will be considerated.

Kind Regards. Ben

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
But Avenge was gay :) but then again i was a noob back then :) now i see that it was pure fun haha...
better not be an Avenge Clone with a few tweaks or ima be very uspet with you Mr Ben!

/Miles :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
them 5 caves are from avengemir3 yes. but thats only to start the server up on beta, after that we have updates to do.

_UPDATE_
kits will not have Great HP STEAL. i want kits to be as good as the person using them. also i want Herbology and Potions to be used. Along with Group hunts/hunting.

for beta there will be around 5-10 caves. 3 kits. 5-10 little quests.
throughout the beta. server will maybe have 1 day downtime for updates and bug fixes you find upon playing the game.

Also For Herbology you will need to complete a quest before you can actually make potions. (herbology will not be in beta. ((all pots will be normal untill the server gets updated with herbology skill)) )

Kind Regards Ben.

Last edited:

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Download link will be up on Sunday bud, still editing CMList, Credits, Magic dats & few little bits to add to items Ground, Invent & Store

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
UPDATE

as i stated before server would be ready on the 11th. well now it will be to an extent.
server files will be uploaded tonight. and you will be able to do beta in the morning. i am just finishing the monster hits and testing the caves out.
they will be about 8 caves for beta. 3 kits. and quests will be added through the beta.

if anything is wrong with the server please PM me or Chruchil. and we will fix it ASAP.
(download link will be placed in the main post )

Kind Regards. Ben.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
UPDATE

as i stated before server would be ready on the 11th. well now it will be to an extent.
server files will be uploaded tonight. and you will be able to do beta in the morning. i am just finishing the monster hits and testing the caves out.
they will be about 8 caves for beta. 3 kits. and quests will be added through the beta.

if anything is wrong with the server please PM me or Chruchil. and we will fix it ASAP.
(download link will be placed in the main post )

Kind Regards. Ben.

I'll be waiting :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Server will be up when churchill gets back, sorry for the delay but ive been out all day and ive gotta go back out now sorry people. will be up within the next 3 hours

Kind Regards. Ben.

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
Nope sorry, no sins in these files and never will be.
That's a shame mir needs a new server with a sin in then it will be a big server then. To be fair tho this 1 sounds gd I will give it a go but not
2 keen on the other 3 classes

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
sorry for the server not been up for beta allredy. i was out of my head lastnight and i couldnt do anything at all. i promise me and churchill will get it online today.

Kind Regards. Ben.

Reactions: store1

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
this server has been up and down yestoday and today and i will be putting back up soon when ive fixed these stupid pets.
and they shud be a download link in the main post.

Kind Regards. Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.