MirTracks User Count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
As the poll was removed by admins.. feel free to just post your opinions on the matter, until that opinion is also not allowed if you've given it before.

So now that time has passed and my point has been proven with today's announcement, can we do something to stop this from continuing?

How about we scrap the user count feature until a proper system is designed for user count tracking that is legitimate and can be proven? Something that tracks unique IPs or something similar.. but obviously that doesn't exist at this moment in time.

I removed our user count tracking months ago, as I believe it's an extremely negative and corrupt system. I personally found my UC went up and at one point doubled (OS's falling helped with that).

- No verification in user count, as we've seen today it can and will be faked.
- Because it's fake, it actually has no true bearing on the servers population.
- Systems like fishing/fishing/pet stones/stalls etc and UC bloating proves this is not to be trusted.

My suggestion?

Remove it.. let the players figure out what server to play based on word of mouth and opinion.

It's toxic and is ruining this community.

Last edited:

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
1. The community already voted to not remove it.

2. Why are you still here?
1. You made a forum post without any context not even referring to any previous post or discussion. You also removed the ability for people to change their votes after they realised what the thread was about.

2. Sorry Officer, did I commit a newly made crime? 👮‍♂️

Thanks for deleting my poll... are we not allowing people to make polls now? Do I need to ask permission first?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
1. You made a forum post without any context not even referring to any previous post or discussion. You also removed the ability for people to change their votes after they realised what the thread was about.

2. Sorry Officer, did I commit a newly made crime? 👮‍♂️
It was posted directly in relation to the conversation that was being had at the time lol.

"You also removed the ability for people to change their votes after they realised what the thread was about."
I did no such thing and in fact the poll is still open and people are free to change their votes to this day. More lies being spewed by Win what a shock
🙄

Thanks for deleting my poll... are we not allowing people to make polls now? Do I need to ask permission first?

There's already a poll we don't need a second

Status
Not open for further replies.