MMORPG's

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
For the past 2months i been testing and playing the new games that are out in CB or OB and tbh i not found one which i personally think is worth spending time on, few games i started playing and tested below...

Ys Online: Nice game play style to the game, graphics are not that good compare to other mmo's, in CB and can only get to level30 atm until release date.

Either Saga Online: By far the best cartoonie like game i played, loads of quests to do instead of endless grinding, nice combat system to the game, just feels like a game for the younger generation, I think it is or close to release date.

Megaten: Worst game i have ever played, graphics horrible, game play terrible, no real good comment on this.

Priston Tale 2: Hmm this is really just a clone of Perfect world really, the usally old game play, slow combat system, alright graphics tho, few features in the game is nice it's self.

None of them which have the best rating i think are worth staying and playing tbh.

Recently gone back to Rohan online, great game tbh, new class recently just came out which are not bad but nothing special, alot of grinding to do, i don't really think quests are usfull in this game, there a lot of them but most seem pointless to do, forging i love, lose a dam lot of money in the process. Rohan card game is fun, manage to win up to 6.5mil, starting of on 1mil but lost it all in seconds, i just don't think it's like what it use to be like, community droped big time.

What am after is peoples oppions on other mmorpg's, am looking for a long term game, not just a grind fest, something worth staying and playing, i prefer newer games then older ones.

Few upcoming games here which look crazy, but of corse it's korean/Chinese, i know there coming to EU in a couple of years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogJJCCzfW2A

Tried making a account for Contient of the Ninth but you can't translate the website so it's kinder impossible and you need some kind of code which am guessing is a Beta Key.

Just downloaded Runes Of Magic, 3gb file and found out server down as something messed up, getting it sorted now, no idea when it's back online, but it looks like a nice game. In OB now, release date is 17th.

Get posting you're mmorpg's and a little info on them ;)

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Im currently playing magic world online it's ok but not the best but this mmorpg suits me due to the face that the game has a bot, and as i work alot this enables me to keep up with the other players :) i thought was bit boring at first but as i progressed in the game im sort of addicted to it which no other game since mir and soma has done for me, and there for i recemend this game for people with busy lifestyles :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
rune of magic sucks

I was looking forward playing this game when i got home aswell, now i just read you're comment pffft, il test it for a few days still to see what it's like.

Bad thing about this, you need Diamonds which are only sold in IM, without them you're pretty much fooked, they are use to make you're armor better, been told you only need them for pvp.

Edit:

Played a few hours of it now and it's 100% clone off WoW, i couldn't tell any difference between this game and WoW, it's F2P so WoW fans would like this game.

Last edited:

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
I know this is an old post but you lot got any ideas why when i put
me Account id/pw in. It says an Erro!:001_unsure:

Any ideas?:thumbup1:
Thnx