Release Mosquito4G [SQL]

smoochy boys on tour

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I now have Mosquito4G full source, the source posted on here is incomplete.
This isnt the version of 4G that i been showing, its the full version of the old 4G.

Azura if you want it then let me know, don't think i will public release this.
modquito.png

nice one man :D

but release the source on here as some bright spark will only go and make some kinda hacks or add cheats to the .exe

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
nice one man :D

but release the source on here as some bright spark will only go and make some kinda hacks or add cheats to the .exe

Wont be released to public. They fully compile but pointless doing anything until we can edit the 4G wils. need to wait til i speak to Lifco.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
How much is the "Full Source" different to the 1 we have on here?

And can i ask y they won't be released to publicy?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How much is the "Full Source" different to the 1 we have on here?

And can i ask y they won't be released to publicy?

Quite alot of problems with this source tbh, was missing components but i have them all now, Lif unsure if the source is real because its based of a fake source he had a while ago, may release if nothing happens to it.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Quite alot of problems with this source tbh, was missing components but i have them all now, Lif unsure if the source is real because its based of a fake source he had a while ago, may release if nothing happens to it.

Oh i see, thanks for reply.

Keep us posted please.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007
unit cliUtil;
Determine whether it is true, or mixed-color look at the unit sent to the code in fact most of the efficiency of rehabilitation of the poor or very poor. .

DrawBlend
DrawEffect
There is wil 8 bit color conversion on the high color code!

I do not think there are good outside, but the lack of control on the right 4G 4G turn over control of the other things but basically there is a direct copy to an existing code to use!

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007
Again asked if someone can contact: <stephenking>? ? ? ? ? Please PM! !

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I now have Mosquito4G full source, the source posted on here is incomplete.
This isnt the version of 4G that i been showing, its the full version of the old 4G.

modquito.png

I know your trying to help out with getting things for lomcn.

but posting that u got the full code and not releaseing so maybe others can help out. Just seems pointless.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I know your trying to help out with getting things for lomcn.

but posting that u got the full code and not releaseing so maybe others can help out. Just seems pointless.

I only new 2 people who were a little intrested in this source

Alot of people say it's bad releasing a source until the cheats are removed. Also letting people know the full source is around may grab intrest in the source, this was the only reason i never released it before but don't think az or lif want to develop it so il release it soon. It was always going to be released, but when the cheats were removed.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
no need to remove the cheats due the the tool is out for it for any mir server lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
no need to remove the cheats due the the tool is out for it for any mir server lol

Eh? i mean like on mir3 it has the bug with pking/running or something like that, in a way its not a cheat its just how the chinese like it but no one likes here, and if the only client source was released along with the edited version, people could just use the cheat version .exe.

I don't know too much about the cheats tbh, just going off what az and lif said.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Carnt see a problem releaseing this set of 4g at all

lif

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Carnt see a problem releaseing this set of 4g at all

lif

Yeah, Sanity said: "Quite alot of problems with this source tbh, was missing components but i have them all now, Lif unsure if the source is real because its based of a fake source he had a while ago, may release if nothing happens to it"

So i take it nothing is happening with the source? so will it be released then?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Source is not the real 4g but a copy of it

This one is built on the korean 2005 and not the ledu upgade

Like i said its a good copy most would never know, with out the source, yer its missing loads from the 4g but its also got alot added at the sametime

lif

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Uploading source now, will have all the missing components included, il edit this post and first post with download links.

Could someone move this topic please, it's MIR2 not MIR3.

Reactions: Skunkmeister

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
thankyou sanity been waiting for you to say something like that :D

will download the official client now, cant wait to get my hands on that interface

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Thanks, i just like being nosey, not seen any new sources to nose at for a while :P

The Ledu upgrade out there some where then Lif?

Sanity them first pictures you posted, are they from these files?