mStations 2.3 Server Files

Join Discord

alibaydoun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
cant believe i havent noticed, but there is no KingRooms...MTK KR,KH,IZT,DD...not sure about others but im guessing so...is this supposed to be like that? and the npc files are messed up, every npc sells a rare item...whether its from pro/para to mir items lol

any1 got files that arent like this, im not sure why maps are like that as it extracts them str8 from the LegendOfMir game folder

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
about king rooms i dont have any ideea but about npc
you need to delet MarketSaved ( is in Envir folder) and you will ot have any probelms with rare items , will be just the norm items ....

Upvote 0

alibaydoun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
thanksss... any idea how i can get the kr's to work... and btw i dont want 2.6files, been told many bugs in them

Upvote 0

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
ADD them? what do you mean they 'dont' work.. they aren't ingame - no mobs in them?

need to know more mate..

Upvote 0

alibaydoun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
ADD them? what do you mean they 'dont' work.. they aren't ingame - no mobs in them?

need to know more mate..
ye sorry, wasnt specific enough...lets say i go to MTK 7th floor, at the door about to enter KR...i go to the "stairs" and there is no entry... i stay on 7th..u get it? i think i need the maps but i dont know why they arent working as i've moved lom2's maps to my folder..

Upvote 0

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
you will more then likely have an issue with the MoveMapEvent table in the database.

find the king room you want to go in to and then find the map number for the KR and the Previous map.

thne go to the door on the previous map and then get the specific cords you want to become your "Portal" to the KR (i use the term portal because you dont actually need the door graphic or stairs to get it to work - Ghoul cave is an example of this on some servers where you simply fall through the floor)then tele into the KR and get the cords you wish to land at when you go through the portal.

in the database you have a fairly simple setup once you get your head round it.

the fields are

Fld_SMapFileName <---Start Map name (name from the map folder not the ingame)
Fld_SX <---Start Map X Cords
Fld_SY <---Start Map YCords
Fld_DMapFileName <---Destination Map name from the map folder not the ingame)
Fld_DX <---Destination Map XCords
Fld_DY <---Destination Map YCords
Fld_Description <--- Leave Blank
Fld_Index <--- Make next number at bottom of the list.

For WT Kings Room
Fld_SMapFileName D023
Fld_SX 52
Fld_SY 366
Fld_DMapFileName D024
Fld_DX 16
Fld_DY 19
Fld_Description <--- Leave Blank
Fld_Index <--- Make next number at bottom of the list.

give us a shout if you have any problems but i believe thats probably your most likely cause ;)

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
my 2.3 files are just a quick and easier edit of td files.. i didnt take out nothing from td original files except useless stuff.. if you feel there is something wrong download td files and set them up.. you will probably discover that they are the same as mine.. except of having the correct ips and the bat files to help you out

Upvote 0

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
my 2.3 files are just a quick and easier edit of td files.. i didnt take out nothing from td original files except useless stuff.. if you feel there is something wrong download td files and set them up.. you will probably discover that they are the same as mine.. except of having the correct ips and the bat files to help you out

i assume that maybe he had an issue when restoring the DB then if thats the case (something like he could of clicked cancel part way through or it could of simply decided to forget certian rows)

try restoring the MoveMapEvent Table again and see if it resolves the problem ;)

Upvote 0