my 3 days work of map

Join Discord

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
well i have been working on a map for 3 days and let me tell you it is one hell of a job , well i just spent 2 hours working on bit of the town.

i took a screen of it all and the town im sure i can fit another 2 towns in.

This is the town close up.
town2cz.jpg

And this is the full town not all compleat as i am going to take time and pride.
town16bn.jpg

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
nice but u should have showed it when fully done :P u gunna release it?

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
yes probs lol

got any tomb samples im v intrested in making u a big part of my small mapper team 4 lightning if ur intrested

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Nice map dude :) Look forward to the final version and release.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Mystikal said:
Nice map dude :) Look forward to the final version and release.

thanks , i think it is good for my 1st time of map makeing just hope to finsh it soon :)

Ok i added a new new town with a few more trees i think im starting to get the hang of it :)

This is what it is like from high view.

town27sc.jpg

This is close up of the new town.

town35hg.jpg

give me some iders of what would make this map better (dont for get its my 1st time)

Last edited:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
2nd map lks like a sabuk prodjeck would be a gd single releae
u made me any tombs yet?

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lmao nice on and lmao extremly at Dano hes not going to even think about making maps for u untill he finishes his map is he....

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Playboy said:
thanks , i think it is good for my 1st time of map makeing just hope to finsh it soon :)

Ok i added a new new town with a few more trees i think im starting to get the hang of it :)

This is what it is like from high view.

This is close up of the new town.

town35hg.jpg

give me some iders of what would make this map better (dont for get its my 1st time)

hey m8 im not sure but on this town do u think ull even be able to get into the palace with those trees in the way m8?

also add a few cave holes to it only like 2/3 wud be better i think with them????

also in this town up above look at the pond uv put down m8 there's grass round it add like a grassy areas going round that house an pond it will add it to the map a bit better. if u get me lol

an that top wall it doesnt go very well into the cliff add a tree into the way so u cnt see it lol

BTW M8 im not beeing funny with wot iv put but will help u out a lil bit more to add them into the map a bit better an thats always sumin to look out for for wen u make some other maps tryblend as much of it in as possable

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Neptune said:
hey m8 im not sure but on this town do u think ull even be able to get into the palace with those trees in the way m8?

also add a few cave holes to it only like 2/3 wud be better i think with them????

also in this town up above look at the pond uv put down m8 there's grass round it add like a grassy areas going round that house an pond it will add it to the map a bit better. if u get me lol

an that top wall it doesnt go very well into the cliff add a tree into the way so u cnt see it lol

BTW M8 im not beeing funny with wot iv put but will help u out a lil bit more to add them into the map a bit better an thats always sumin to look out for for wen u make some other maps tryblend as much of it in as possable

thanks
the map contains 2 caves and 1 temple :)

also i will see what i can do with the other stuff :)

Edit -- Ok this is what the town looks like now after i added the grass :).

town114tc.jpg

still got to add more trees and im going to add a little camp in the middle of the town :).

Last edited:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
u should have anither town its looks big eg. make it a province mayby?? and yeye i dunt care zidio w/e u have 2 say i couldnt care less nawadays

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Dano said:
u should have anither town its looks big eg. make it a province mayby?? and yeye i dunt care zidio w/e u have 2 say i couldnt care less nawadays

i was thinking about adding another town but i aint to sure because it would make it looked cramped , so ill add a little camp :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
hey PlayBoy ur maps coming on v nicely m8. cnt w8 to see final project. how big is the map 500x500? i wana hav a go at sumin like that but cliffs i might struggle on

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Neptune said:
hey PlayBoy ur maps coming on v nicely m8. cnt w8 to see final project. how big is the map 500x500? i wana hav a go at sumin like that but cliffs i might struggle on

i think its a 500x500 map maby a 450x450 lol i 4 get

and thanks ur map looks gd as well :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Playboy said:
i think its a 500x500 map maby a 450x450 lol i 4 get

and thanks ur map looks gd as well :)

thnx m8 its no were near as good as urs. i started 1 at 500x500 but it looks like urs :S ill finish it an see wot ppl think if it does look like urs in v sorry lol ill delete it if it does its good practice lol

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
playboy could you release your map just with cliffs on so we all can attempt to make a good map

p.s i might have a another go at map making , iam ok.....+ wud u wont someone on your team to help with maps if so pm me , p.s i wudnt wont GM spot

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
SkyDragon said:
playboy could you release your map just with cliffs on so we all can attempt to make a good map

p.s i might have a another go at map making , iam ok.....+ wud u wont someone on your team to help with maps if so pm me , p.s i wudnt wont GM spot

hey m8 i wud need a mapper for zelda. thats y i started bc no 1 wud help me. if u wana find info on server look in up coming pls m8. only need a few caves then it cud go to beta i think. if ur interested leme kno yes or no an ill send u my msn link

EDIT link to my thread here http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=42341

P.S Sorry PlayBoy i dont mean to advertise on this thread m8 just that iv been after 1 for like 2 months now lol.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
SkyDragon said:

sure here is the map with just the cliffs.

HERE

Neptune said:
P.S Sorry PlayBoy i dont mean to advertise on this thread m8 just that iv been after 1 for like 2 months now lol.

no problem :)