my 3 days work of map

smoochy boys on tour

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
You overuse trees tbh. I'd advise you to remove some.

The floor also needs more detail.

Can't comment much until it's finished.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
sorry i aint posed for awhile on this map , but i have been working on it slowly.

this is the middle forest town (well not much fo a town) but i took a screene the map is nearly finshed :).

lowtown4ap.jpg

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
ok ive just finshed the map but i have to take 4 screenes as it was not big enougth to post in 1 screene lol.

But they will be in order.

This is the top left of my map.

t11vg.jpg

This is the bottom left of my map.

t24zw.jpg

This is the top rite of my map.

t32ee.jpg

and this is the bottom rite of my map :).

t40jn.jpg

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Nice map m8 :) I would expect someone to claim this as their own. It's just what some people are like. Least we know where its really came from!

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Mystikal said:
Nice map m8 :) I would expect someone to claim this as their own. It's just what some people are like. Least we know where its really came from!

Well atm im on my 2nd map to join on from this map :)

Shouldent take two long as it is only gonna be a passage :).

What i am trying to do is release so manny towns and Vallys to make a new world of mir if u get what i mean lol.

im trying to make a whole new lot of maps say 7 towns ect ect so they will join with each other to make a new world.

but some maps will contain Passage ways :). and Mazes :).

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
yo m8 can u release the bottom right seperatly plz i would love to use it in my server with ur permission

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Dano said:
yo m8 can u release the bottom right seperatly plz i would love to use it in my server with ur permission

sorry to say but it is one whole map i just had to take screenes in 4 diffrent parts as it was so big to put into one screene so sorry but i carnt but u have my permission to use the map.

This is to join on the map it aint my best of work but i will redo it if people want me to.

playboyjoin0oi.jpg

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Great work Playboy, must of taken a while, we will be using the town map on our server. Keep up the good work.