smoochy boys on tour

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
& his bowl of a hair cut.

As for the guy with the dancing bannana, please, cruel back into your cave.

as you seem to slate and take the micky out of everyone on this forum and i cant be arsed to search through members mugs thread, why dont you post a picture of you and your awesome hair cut? if not dont bother posting again here k?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Let's face facts Colonel, he could look like a transvestite with seven penis' and hair like a dead yeti and he'd still be better looking than you.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
lol @ w00t

Colonel is not on lazy at life, hes lazy at the forums, its not hard to look on a thread and look at the link on first post now is it.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
there is no picture of you on that 1st thread it has been edited, probably to remove due to complaints. why not post an up to date pic

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
ChrisLepp_450x653.jpg

Hello Colonel

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
& his bowl of a hair cut.

As for the guy with the dancing bannana, please, cruel back into your cave.

That's the best you've got on me eh?

You slate and b**** like a five year old kid. Seriously either get some decent comebacks or GTFO these forums.

All i have to say for now.

/Czeldabolg.

Ontopic :- That's just crazy crossing that lol suprised it didn't break or fall ^.^

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Believe it or not, that's a picture of his girlfriend on his shirt...

and czeldsaiufhaiofgubga you really do belong in your cave, with all the kiddies you've rounded up.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Hah, I'm not into the anus adventure fella. Don't know about others , but I don't do that =S, sorry to disappoint you though!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Believe it or not, that's a picture of his girlfriend on his shirt...

and czeldsaiufhaiofgubga you really do belong in your cave, with all the kiddies you've rounded up.

I believe you should crawl back up who'evers ass you've recently plunged yourself up...

/Czeldabolg

P.s w00t try not to be a bandwagon ***** too much mmmkay? :eek:)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Intresting you've moved up in the world from wagon to train... bigger capacity for more asses like you i guess.

<3.

Apologies for flaming your thread zidio.

condecending **** your always on a band wagon/ hait train yourself so shut the fk up eh?