My First Xbox Video

Join Discord

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
hey peoples, as some of you might know iv been playing around with new stuff n decided to start making vids of fifa/cod and other games on consoles xD

well anyway heres my first crack of the whip :D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M74901FHV5Q[/ame]

Constructive criticism only please plus any ideas for the next are welcome :thumbup2:

Enjoy
-J

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Graphics are awful on Xbox - makes for bad viewing.

Do it on the PC :)

Other than that the video looks nice.

EDIT - I like the bit with the Predator Missle.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Nice :001_tongue: I would try adding sound effects on your next one.

Also made you another intro.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_HeWQygkk[/ame]

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
its ok the music towards the end didnt really fit though imo, and i felt there was a lot of jumping from clip clip at the start.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
how do u make videos i wanna try it out. wht do u use t record urself playing the game etc?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Think he uses a dazzle or something, but if you're playing on a HD tv, should probably use a HDPVR (think thats what its called) for better quality, theres another thing you can use to record, slightly cheaper but a lot harder to setup/use from what I've heard.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Graphics are awful on Xbox - makes for bad viewing.

Do it on the PC :)

Other than that the video looks nice.

EDIT - I like the bit with the Predator Missle.

The graphics aren't bad, the progam he used to record or his TV isn't very good.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Its hard to record in HD unless you have a capture device. When I record and play at the same time I have to record using cables and view the xbox in HDMI.

You can make the video q better by adjusting settings and editing prop in Sony Vegas

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
The graphics aren't bad, the progam he used to record or his TV isn't very good.

bit of both tbh, my tv is one of the old style widescreens that go just as far back as they do wide if u know what i mean lol but all things considered i see things sometimes that my friends dont see with their 50inch hd screens, the vid doesnt do it justice lol

and i used a dazzle platinum capture card to record, edited on pinnacle studio 11, meh i couldv spent hundreds of pounds to improve the quality a little but i dont see the point, iv played with the settings and thats pretty much the best quality i can get but considering it cost me £50 including p&p,

making the second vid soon will have less of a introduction this time as the 1.30intro in that vid using the cinematic intro's from mw2 and cod4 was just me playing with the software :biggrin: