My latest design

Join Discord

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
One of my friends asked me to design them something quickly.. this is what I came up with. Also, keep an eye out for my up-coming website which I'm also making for a friend :)

1234copy.jpg

Hope you like it.]

.Steish

One again, of course completely designed by me, the bird was created with the pen tool.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Slightly too blured but good apart from that, the text is slightly dull aswell but it's cool etc etc. L O STEE.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Originally Posted by SirSpanner
**** text

4/10

see, I know I asked for all comments, but that's just beyond stupidity. What a retard. Go sort your life out... the designs you've posted I rarely comment on because they tend to be utter crap with no meaning at all. I designed the text to be simple on purpose, because it brings out the simplicity of the design... if it was a massacre of brushes and filters I'd make the text to suit it.

You clearly have no idea about design yourself, so stop posting bollocks. In all honesty he deserves at least an infraction for that post, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCM has a meaning.

Originally Posted by MentaL
Should save it as a PNG for higher quality.

Believe it or not I didn't know that lol I thought that was for transparent backgrounds. Cheers.

Originally Posted by czwejebgdsagibdsglsiabgsdiugbs
Im afraid to post any of my work lol your too good XD

Must say i do like ur designs as there simple but effective somehow.

Nice work steish

Cheers mate, it's nice to have some good feedback now and again :)

Afraid to post your work? you do designs? GET THEM POSTED SON! We need to liven this place up a bit.

.Steish

Lew Tee to the Ex.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Well at the moment im still learning renders etc, as im still not brilliant with them, worked with text for a couple of weeks so i kinda got the jist to that and i use brushes too, but i'll see what i can make soon.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Yeaha more people need to post their work, even if you get like negative feedback...Atleast it helps, well apart from the retards who say nothing about the peice and say 4/10. But there's a few of us that can help lol.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
TX can't though, because he likes peniseseseses and he contradicts me ALLLLLL the time, our bond has faded ever since I called him the "G" word.

but yeah mate, post your work, people like JealY, Joopers, TX and me can always help.

add me to msn if you need a hand getting to grips with anything, [email protected]

don't add TX if he offers, he just asks you to go on cam so he can masturbate over you.

.Steish

<3 you Richard.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
No offense but u cant say sort out my life cuz ur makin design sat on a computer not known what sex feels like.:blam:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
'LiquidGold, when mir comes to life'

Pretty much sums my arguement up.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
No offense but u cant say sort out my life cuz ur makin design sat on a computer not known what sex feels like.:blam:

haha ****in jokes

not bad design, its a bit random, and purple and orange is but crap.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Rofl when was the last time Jealy made anything? I can't even remember if he was good...I remember his grunge sig lol.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Rofl when was the last time Jealy made anything? I can't even remember if he was good...I remember his grunge sig lol.

i dunno i aint even used lomcn in ages apart from last week lol.

i remember he wo good tho

and tbh it was a personal joke, seen as i know steish !!!!!!!!!!!

kthxbye