Myth of Soma

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
I just wondered if anybody had the files for this game still? I think they are all but lost and there is only one active server that won't share them, its been up for years and there is a good chunk of players asking for a wipe / fresh start but it doesn't seem to be happening. I think a lot of mir players would enjoy Soma since its the same style of game but its just a shame we cant get the files.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Thanks a lot ill check those links out and see if the downloads are still active.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
I have been looking for these too, i have imported some items from there though, like boots and accessories etc on to zircon.

He has some stuff on here, finito a legend of the soma scene

Reactions: CraiG^

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
EDIT: managed to get it all setup but having issues connecting
1680300372849.png

ill have another look tomorrow.

grimchamp

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 16, 2005
Great game with brutal penalties for dying. I played this all way through beta and into full release. Remember the days of seeing shaka at raptors and him 1 shotting everyone in training zone in merc map.

My understanding is finito is and has been the sole contributor to the scene since private inception and constantly is updating the game. He used to do the odd stream on twitch of him creating maps but don’t think he’s done it for a while.

I think finito put a backwards fix for con into the level up process as it was too strongly coupled into how strong your character would be late game based on how early you wasted weeks grinding con in TYT.