[Holley] name and shame

Join Discord

future123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2012
Its sad when someone plays a server and donates 5 times and then gets bored and tries to get all donations back even after using 4 of the donations .. If anyone as a player on their server named real name chris cooke then beware. Me being to nice has refunded the donation but this is a note to all server owners.. Refunding for a donation they did not use , fair enough . refunding all donations to get money back after playing and using the exp potions , etc etc is just very disappointing to say the least. karma will pay a visit im sure .

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
If the person has donated and chooses to quit from boredum it's their problem. You shouldn't refund, used or not used. Once the transaction between paypal and their account had been made it should be the end of the situation.

If you make the payment option correct then it shouldn't allow refunds regardless of their appeal.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
The trouble with Paypal is as soon as the donator decides it was a mistake or goods or services weren't received as stated, the recipient is obliged and in a couple of donation instances I know of, almost pressured into refunding the money.
This means that even if the server operator refused to refund monies, the donator / customer will invariably win.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
The trouble with Paypal is as soon as the donator decides it was a mistake or goods or services weren't received as stated, the recipient is obliged and in a couple of donation instances I know of, almost pressured into refunding the money.
This means that even if the server operator refused to refund monies, the donator / customer will invariably win.

If you're selling a virtualitem, or any item through internet and with money, make sure next time you do a receipt for them ;) with that you will evade paypal troubles if the donator wants to get money back ;)

on evolution mir3, we was doing receipts as we had that problem.. good luck!