need a few little bits of help notabout running server

Join Discord

seraphim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2005
Wolverhampton UK
i got myself some files from a chinese site xyv19.exe which is a self extracting arcive but most of it is in chinese and i want to be able to translate but the only way i know to translate is using google which can take ages if the pages wants to go slow

anyone know of a easyer way to translate ?

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
how do i get hold of this xyv19.exe so far all the links i seen are useless to me, i dont read chinese :( maby sum1 can upload it/send it to me? pm me if u can

seraphim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2005
Wolverhampton UK
FUTURA said:
I use www.systranet.com , just make an account...

btw seraphim, nice name.
cheers and thx :)

btw is it possible to get 1.9 servers online as mine either lock me (the host out) and they get stuck makin chars or they cant get in and i can i dont understand this reg server lark

all im tryin to do is make a small little 1.9 sever for me and a couple m8s to mess about on with mobs and stuff

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
seraphim said:
cheers and thx :)

btw is it possible to get 1.9 servers online as mine either lock me (the host out) and they get stuck makin chars or they cant get in and i can i dont understand this reg server lark

all im tryin to do is make a small little 1.9 sever for me and a couple m8s to mess about on with mobs and stuff

There is already 3 1.9 servers online where have you people been

mine is in beta
icemans is online
GZMir is just ready
LOMCN well unsure at the mo

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Babyhack said:
There is already 3 1.9 servers online where have you people been

mine is in beta
icemans is online
GZMir is just ready
LOMCN well unsure at the mo
icemans online but he makin sum adjustments still :P and good ones with the sound of it, he a smart bloke :P

seraphim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2005
Wolverhampton UK
badboyadam said:
icemans online but he makin sum adjustments still :P and good ones with the sound of it, he a smart bloke :P
i know there are a some online but we aint taking it up 100% we just wanna get in just the 4 of us and mess about spawn mobs and just generally Fcuk about