Need a server?

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I now have quite a few spare slots I can pop some Mir (or any other games for that matter) servers up on. I don't have the time currently to maintain and manage a server myself for people.

If someone is in need of a server hosted in a Data Center at a fair reasonable cost either pop down here what type of server you're looking to host, what you need and we'll come to an agreement on a fair price for you.

I can deploy with OS of your choice and Ram/CPU power which can be upped at any point. I'll even configure with MS/MySQL etc as needed by you.

No Contract, and i'll even agree to weekly/fortnightly or monthly/annual payment for the server.

You'll have full administrative access to the server and although I won't do everything for you, i'd be willing to offer time to assist you with general assistance where needed.

If for what ever reason your files are not compatible, then i'll offer full money back. (As long as you've agreed to let me take a look and attempt to configure them!)

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Nope, no one has said anything about it till now.

I'll take a look.

*EDIT*

Logged in via ssh, seems it crashed for some reason, didn't mention why. Restarted and running.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Shame you stopped AlphaO server, lacking of mir 3 servers now days.
I know I dropped you in it by stopping and doing a lot of college work but it could have been great :(

Anyway other things come first!
Goodluck with life and was nice working with you previously

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I know I dropped you in it by stopping and doing a lot of college work but it could have been great :(

Its not gone for good, I just have so much on at the moment with studying for MCSE and few other projects that are actually making £££ that a Mir server is not top of the list atm lol!

---------- Post Merged at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Its not gone for good, I just have so much on at the moment with studying for MCSE and few other projects that are actually making £££ that a Mir server is not top of the list atm lol!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I wish you luck on your MCSE!
Once i've finished college I will be heading off to university. Maybe we can still keep in touch and do some work together. I'll most likely be working on C# Mir2 server though. Im currently studying programming etc and i'm learning C# which I enjoy ^

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Nope, no one has said anything about it till now.

I'll take a look.

*EDIT*

Logged in via ssh, seems it crashed for some reason, didn't mention why. Restarted and running.

I posted about it days ago in the mod section. Thanks for putting it back up...

I guess with Jealy having no internets I need to learn how to use it.