Heroes Need abit of help if anyone got spare hour :)

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
Made new server with the Heroes files

Just wonderd ifsumone could help me sort gems+orb's out.

tryied a few things none worked.

Last edited:

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
this server is online iv done all that bit i just wana change interface and make gems orbs work sir ^^

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Could do with link for latest heroes files with gem orbs working and interface update heard there is one just carnt find it anywhere ¬¬ thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Last edited:
Upvote 0

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
You do relise the upgrade system can only do hp/mp/mc/sc/dc/ac/amc stats it cant do acc agil speed mr pr dura...
So the upgrade system is not all that unless you want very few stats to be able to upgrade, so i tried making gems and orbs by script but it seems amc is bugged. So theres nothing realy that works to give us what gem and orbs use to like most other files did. Shame this realy but i think work on these files is dead in the water now but i reckon on the new Ace files they will be working just wait till the new files get released?

I may be wrong though been a while since i last tested this.. :/

Upvote 0

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
thats sad really these old files are a good set of files if u completely vevamp the works. thanks for heads up.
i tryied these links seems there same as mine?

---------- Post Merged at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:22 PM ----------

how do i go about installing these updated files? the source files etc where do i put them????

Upvote 0

Dodger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2013
You can do it by changing gem stats in db
example: magic gem change stdmode 55
and say mcstone(l) to stdmode 56
then u need both in upgrade
u probs need to change stats too on gems like mc 1 and also the chances of it working duramax = 2

Upvote 0