Neverendless-WoW

Join Discord

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Does anyone play on the server? Its got average of 5000 players on at one time.

wowscrnshot080609182831.jpg

www.neverendless-wow.com

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i try to keep away from wow private servers i always end up donating for best kit and then having nothing to do but yh it looks ok

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
I play it. I have a level 60 warrior and 68 DK (horde), and I'm leveling a Draeni hunter atm :P

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
It's an excellent server, I don't care about the d/c but the roll-backs really annoy me :P

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
sites pretty slow :confused: but ill try it out when i can finally make an account

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
:cursing: Decided to try this WoW Server, After Spending Hours Downgrading the Upgrading my WoW Client From Current Patch to Required Patch ( Including the hours Spend Manually Downloading ) I Logged in to Face SOoo Much lag i Cud Build a Castle of Lag with it.

Not Sure if it's Something My Side i decided to make a GM Ticket as Players Didn't Respond to my Shouts in Town or Outside Town.

I Waited Bout 10 Minutes then My Ticket Got Deleted, So i Made another thinking i musta clicked something....Same Agen.. After 4Ticket Deletes i stood back and Sed Hold ur Horses WTF is happning here and made 1 more ticket to try and attempt to talk to a GM i even included that i just downloaded and am New... You Guessed "Deleted"... i was little fuming so i lost my Temper a little ( i know i shoudnt have but wudnt you ) and Said that the GM's shud get of their lazy Bums n answer my F-ing Ticket in Trade.. Within Seconds i get Ported to a Warped Looking ORG with Portals And Put To Perma Sleep GM then Sez HArrasment is not tolerated and i said i made 5 Tickets t talk to you am new here WTF is happnin and he sed we auto delete ticket regarding lag then sed goodbye and Banned me ????

IMO that Kinda Sux and ye i know i porbs shudnt have lost my Temper but i spend Hours n Hours downloadin and all i wanted was some GM Advice and Thats The Respone ?? Also Alliance can Kill Alliance in Duels if the Opponet is a Low Level - Intended i Don't Know.. Not Saying Don't Play Server But Just Sayign Take Caution Seems The Have Strict Rules That Players are Sposed to Know...:mad1:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm thinking of starting this, but I cant seem to connect, even following the conn guide :S

I'm online now.

Do the normal wow addons work, or do you need "special" ones?

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
You need ones which will work with that version of WoW.

I've not played in a bit been busy but I'm on Horde char name is Shiinto - 80 Warlock

Got 2 other accounts which I use just to get vote points on both have over 200 lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Does get laggy, and it's quite buggy.

I'm level77 and considering quitting and going back to my lock on the official servers... Can't see raiding been much fun on here with the bugs and lag.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Went back on no long ago, but it's laggy still.

Ok if you play during the day, but when more people start logging on later on it lags like fooook