Neverendless-WoW

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Not played this in ages might give it a wee bash again, had 3 different account 1 I used for playing my 80 lock and the other to get loadsa of vote points lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
You could try Moltern server.

Thats not laggy, but at busy times you end up in a queue to get on the server for about 30min lol

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
ya know if ya wana play retail I have an account on US servers with a 80 warrior decked out was raiding heroic 25 ICC + pally tank raiding 25 ICC about to go heroic and a 80 fail druid lol. I dont really play it any more but it needs paying for thats only prob. Pm me if ur intrested.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
:cursing: Decided to try this WoW Server, After Spending Hours Downgrading the Upgrading my WoW Client From Current Patch to Required Patch ( Including the hours Spend Manually Downloading ) I Logged in to Face SOoo Much lag i Cud Build a Castle of Lag with it.

Not Sure if it's Something My Side i decided to make a GM Ticket as Players Didn't Respond to my Shouts in Town or Outside Town.

I Waited Bout 10 Minutes then My Ticket Got Deleted, So i Made another thinking i musta clicked something....Same Agen.. After 4Ticket Deletes i stood back and Sed Hold ur Horses WTF is happning here and made 1 more ticket to try and attempt to talk to a GM i even included that i just downloaded and am New... You Guessed "Deleted"... i was little fuming so i lost my Temper a little ( i know i shoudnt have but wudnt you ) and Said that the GM's shud get of their lazy Bums n answer my F-ing Ticket in Trade.. Within Seconds i get Ported to a Warped Looking ORG with Portals And Put To Perma Sleep GM then Sez HArrasment is not tolerated and i said i made 5 Tickets t talk to you am new here WTF is happnin and he sed we auto delete ticket regarding lag then sed goodbye and Banned me ????

IMO that Kinda Sux and ye i know i porbs shudnt have lost my Temper but i spend Hours n Hours downloadin and all i wanted was some GM Advice and Thats The Respone ?? Also Alliance can Kill Alliance in Duels if the Opponet is a Low Level - Intended i Don't Know.. Not Saying Don't Play Server But Just Sayign Take Caution Seems The Have Strict Rules That Players are Sposed to Know...:mad1:

Stop it right now.