New Bw

smoochy boys on tour

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
thats because the screenie taken from map edit was 17mb so i had to upload a screenie of a screenie

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
good idea. but tbh i dont like how uve placed the palace. maybe get rid of sw palace and replace with something new, and just use the bw palace as a conquest area. mixing sw and bw houses doesnt work imo.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Farril said:
good idea. but tbh i dont like how uve placed the palace. maybe get rid of sw palace and replace with something new, and just use the bw palace as a conquest area. mixing sw and bw houses doesnt work imo.
You have to take into account the fact that breaking the walls can only apply to the Sabuk wall palace - if you use another palace there'd be only 1 way in, which makes it a harder fight.
Nice map, think Richens made one similar - but ruined bichon or something. :D

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
What if people actually replaced sabuk wal with Bichon wall and that palace was capturable, that be teh crazy.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yea it was a first attempt but no excuses. I thought about using a different palace but i wasnt too sure how that would work so i stuck with the sabuk one.

Anyways that was a bit of a rush job whilst playing online deal or no deal, ill have another go tonight.

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
thats nice i had an attempt at movin some stuff around 1 time in BW couldn't make it, whats the word... workable?(good enough) so gave up :mad:

good try for a first try.

/Mrbeefy

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
i didnt want to distort bw palace, i like it as it is, plus if the castle is slightly central then all four entrances can be blocked attacked making it very very fun

robert(*)

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 21, 2003
take alot of people to defend that tbh, id say make the original BW palace the conquest palace, that adds a nice bottle neck, maybe adding a second opening east side

the interior of BW palace would make a really nice palace, be hella hard to remove every1 from their while stopping people getting in aswell

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
ideally id like to reposition all of bw add a stable and a chapel and replace the palace in the center of bw. You tell me how to make bw palace conquestable? because it has no breakable walls.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
MrRob said:
ideally id like to reposition all of bw add a stable and a chapel and replace the palace in the center of bw. You tell me how to make bw palace conquestable? because it has no breakable walls.
Think you just change of the information in the Castle folder to fit with your new map, the palace only changes hands when someones inside anyways - breaking the wall was just an added feature to make SabukWall different.
(PS. i may be talking out of my arse, but its worth a try - lol)
You could still fix a gate to an entrance of Bichon - maybe, dependant on size of the opening.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I like the idea m8, :) could be a gooden aswell i dont really see much wrong with it, a lot of people will diss it so they fit in with the others, Bunch of effing sheep imo Nice work :)