Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Hi to everyoane..sorry for my eng...I have a Server ready..using the sting files and new things added in game..from a server that i was working for some time.
Using the original game play of mir 3....based on grp and guild system....the server is called Camelot a remake of a old job server just using the small maps.
The rare items are included in drops....or quest rewards....adding more interest for wall so guild system could be used at full capacity.Special zones for top guilds...guild cap added to 20-25 members so we can have more guilds in game.
Pk-ing allowed and im tryng to make a reward system after every kill you get a point that it can be used to upgrade items.
Kits are found in monster drops....you can upgrade using stones.
and a self event npc...that peoples can start...using the right items needed.

server it will be Exp =1(2 in wekends) Money =1 Drops=1
im wondering how many peoples whould like to play a server like this....and if you can give me more ideas that i can include in gameplay.
Server is for long term....

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hi to everyoane..sorry for my eng...I have a Server ready..using the sting files and new things added in game..from a server that i was working for some time.
Using the original game play of mir 3....based on grp and guild system....the server is called Camelot a remake of a old job server just using the small maps.
The rare items are included in drops....or quest rewards....adding more interest for wall so guild system could be used at full capacity.Special zones for top guilds...guild cap added to 20-25 members so we can have more guilds in game.
Pk-ing allowed and im tryng to make a reward system after every kill you get a point that it can be used to upgrade items.
Kits are found in monster drops....you can upgrade using stones.
and a self event npc...that peoples can start...using the right items needed.

server it will be Exp =1(2 in wekends) Money =1 Drops=1
im wondering how many peoples whould like to play a server like this....and if you can give me more ideas that i can include in gameplay.
Server is for long term....

i would play it :D

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
Its a basic server without modifications.

*Can't cap guilds, you can't block the comand @joinguild.

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
its a new script that check's the numbers of players in guild and deny other @joinguild commands...system works was tested at a cap of 5 players....guild quest also work after guild makes the quest ...your cap increase whit 5 members...tested .
I didnt made the script a firend of mine who helps me whit the server....we now work on Korean files and client and hope to lunch in 1-2 months ,after we saw that it was no interest on old files.
New maps ...towns but the gameplay remains the original as much as possible,donation not allowed...and a reward system was included based on fame points.
Reward system will give items that are not included in game drops,so we dont need or ask money for keeping a server ..just keeping mir alive.

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
Post screens on your new korean files server.
If need help in scripts or maps send me a msg.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
good luck m8 :) if I get a chance i'll give it a go lol

will it be x1 like euro or custom?