New skills (Woool to Mir2)

Join Discord

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
im guessin these are the spells that were released, now in a wil?

are placements done properly?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
they have to be tested.

Released to find bugs to be fixed or to ppl help fix them up.

havd alot more skills to still be getting there

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
im guessin these are the spells that were released, now in a wil?

are placements done properly?

i did the placements this morning which means that they could have errors :D

anyway placement errors are really quick to fix..

it wouldn't be bad if someone now releases the code to make them work. :P

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i don't know.. the first 2 skills looks a lot something that could hit like flamefield... if i could code correctly i would make them hit like ff but with a wider area

while the third one makes me think of a power up for warriors.. don't know why but i would like to see it for something that highers ac, dc and atk speed all together..

BadBoy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Iv'e added newskill.wil and wix to data folder, but How can I add those 3 skills in SQL 2000 pls ?

Thx.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Iv'e added newskill.wil and wix to data folder, but How can I add those 3 skills in SQL 2000 pls ?

Thx.
dont work like that, they have to be coded

1st skill id say is more of a tao 1..

something like....

heals every1 to full HP, costing 80% of the taoists MP, cooldown of 1minute. causes taoist to be unable to move for 3secs while casting

2nd i guess is a wizard spell, and 3rd is a warrior

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
War Cage:
Monsters and Players cannot escape if caught inside.

jueji_1.jpg

Chain Lightning
Range Mass Attack skill, has a chance to take HP from an enemy and add to yourself.
jueji_5.jpg

Nirvana Rebirth
Can fully resurrect and players status, along with full regen of HP/HP
jueji_3.jpg

Thats how the work on woool :)

If you want more new skills then let me know, i will just release the whole magic.sgl with the new skills inside, here are the rest
jueji_2.jpg

jueji_4.jpg

jueji_6.jpg

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
like personally i think the wis spells look far better than the wool 1s, and they actually fit mir

PepsiMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
my problem is i cant add new skills iam using td files so i need to replace

sometimes i find blue halfmoon and just som recolored skills if i replaced them with new images

and give them effect and effect type for askill which is already coded will it work?

Last edited:

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
my problem is i cant add new skills iam using td files so i need to replace

sometimes i find blue halfmoon and just som recolored skills if i replaced them with new images

and give them effect and effect type for askill which is already coded will it work?

it will work but also the original magic you copy the info from will have the new images..

this is what you can do in 2.3:
you can make a spells based on an existing spell and make it stronger.. as you have seen in some servers something like Blizzard and AdvancedBlizzard.. how does this work? you simply copy all the info of blizzard and add a new entry with FLD_ID +1 from the last value in your db.. FLD_MIMICID the same from the spell you want to copy.. for blizzard it would be 52.. FLD_NAME change it to the new name you want for example AdvBlizzard then FLD_EFFECTTYPE FLD_EFFECT FLD_SPELL have to be the same with blizzard.. then you can change FLD_POWER and FLD_MAXPOWER for adjusting it's new power and change FLD_DEFSPELL FLD_DEFPOWER FLD_DEFMAXPOWER for adjusting how much this spell consumes.. all the other columns are easy to understand..

what else can you do.. you can replace the images of an existing spell in the magic.wil or magic2.wil with something you prefer but this will mean changing the looks to that spell.. even if the spell is coded it doesn't mean it will maintain the images because it always reads those from the magic.wil..

hope it has sense..

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
FLD_DEFPOWER FLD_DEFMAXPOWER

these fields actually change the power of some spells aswell as FLD_POWER and FLD_MAXPOWER

FLD_DEFSPELL is the only field that adjusts MP consumption

just so u know