Release New wep -BoneBlade

smoochy boys on tour

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Thought I'd get in on trying to make a new wep for mir after getting back into doing 3d.
May do more, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I no longer have fraps and cba finding it so there's no placement vid but placements should be ok.

Images36.png

Download Here

enjoy.

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
thanks all.

Good job :). Now do Armours / Helmets - Mask is too much of a girl to do it!
aha, well helmets are a possibility but I wouldn't know where to start just because it wouldn't matter what they look like, at the end of the day, on mir most will look like a tiny brown ball for example. lol
may try though.
:unsure: -ignores the armour part of the comment-

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not sure if i like it or not really lol, im caught in 2 minds.. its like.. i like it.. but i dont? id need to see it ingame i guess

great work tho on makin a new weapon regardless (end of day its just personal taste, ull never make soemthing everyone likes), should keep makin more, and ye.. do armors like lil said

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Thanks again all.
Thought you all may want to know I'm planning on doing what I would consider 2 weps for each class, and releasing when they're done.

working on so far:
Warr:
miraxex.jpg
miraxe_1.jpg

mir_swordx.jpg
mirsword_1.jpg

Wizz(very quick sketches):
mirwizweps.jpg

Tao(very quick sketches):
mirtaoweps.jpg

any weapon ideas are welcome.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Really like the axe. Sword looks a bit FF to me but might look better in game.

Tbh, any holes a goal.

If you need inspiration, I've uploaded some stuff you might/might not find helpful http://imgur.com/a/cpniR

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Really like the axe. Sword looks a bit FF to me but might look better in game.

Tbh, any holes a goal.

If you need inspiration, I've uploaded some stuff you might/might not find helpful http://imgur.com/a/cpniR

cool thanks. It probably looks that way because of the colours etc its not textured yet and wont be those colours. I was just playing around.
updated my other post with a couple of quick sketches my general ideas, by no means exactly what I'm doing.

Holmez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2010
Nice u got some talent

If i could recommend 1 thing, make the char equip screen image look more real.

Thanks for the release

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Wouldn't mind seeing some weapons with "Glow" Effect or some sort of effect. Like Fire, Ice, Thunder ect.. But you could sharpen the weps :P

Looks Blunt ><

Any how good to see more people like you desiging for Mir! Hope to see more :)

-Ash

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
was thinking about doing weps with glows recently actually may try at some point. I'm working on something else atm that will be released in a day or 2, that is sure to make certain players happy. :P

Last edited: