New Woool Server Files !!

Join Discord

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
You all know my Server has been around for years.

We have a good track record to squeeze life out of files when there is nothing left.

Our players demanded we set up a shop so that they can donate real gold to buy items ingame.

I dont spend this money !

I hope to purchase some newer server files that are unpacked so that they can be translated.

I want a set of files that have NO TROJANS or Viruses and that work well.

If anyone can help with this let me know.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Do you mean Files or engine?

I know 1 Chinese team who will sell you the latest engine and they will also translate it for.

If you're talking about files then you can pick any up of any Chinese site, but will need work doing to them, not just translating. There no files out there that are just normal, Chinese have taken every low lvl cave out and completly change them, would mean a total revamp of the files. The latests files i have are from 1 of my team members, who re-worked the whole files, so every low lvl cave is back to normal, all that needs doing is moving the mobs back in, but cannot give these files out of corse.

What i can do is post you links from Chinese developers who sell Engines/files.

Engine i have is from www.wemades.com Unpacked.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Do you mean Files or engine?

I know 1 Chinese team who will sell you the latest engine and they will also translate it for.

If you're talking about files then you can pick any up of any Chinese site, but will need work doing to them, not just translating. There no files out there that are just normal, Chinese have taken every low lvl cave out and completly change them, would mean a total revamp of the files. The latests files i have are from 1 of my team members, who re-worked the whole files, so every low lvl cave is back to normal, all that needs doing is moving the mobs back in, but cannot give these files out of corse.

What i can do is post you links from Chinese developers who sell Engines/files.

Engine i have is from www.wemades.com Unpacked.

Thanks I will look into this

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
My wool shrinks when I put it in the wash, can someone help me with this?

:dunce:

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I am still looking for a good updated server without the trojans/virus.

Lee`s looks good but the trojans are a worry

I have some server files but they are a year old.