New Year, New Files...

mikiii

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 10, 2008
i'm confused, i have restored all the db's and configured the files, and when i want launch LoginServer it's don't respond - program hangs..

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
i'm confused, i have restored all the db's and configured the files, and when i want launch LoginServer it's don't respond - program hangs..
i have the same posted but not had owt helpful back

Last edited:

icekid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
try using the login server from the original download from omikkk

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
jut downloaded the 2005 express edition with advanced services. Anyone know if this is ok to use with the included king databases? Also does anyone have any more of the envir translated yet and willing to release?

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok got an error when I go to restore Hero3G in sql 2005, any ideas on how to sort it? Screen below. Anyone else had this problem? Could someone possibly export the king Hero3G to excel for me so I can import it that way?

Attachments

• sql error.JPG
    sql error.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Zordon u need change in option for example c:\db\Account_mf... etc....

P.D:Any know what command is for make items? addgold? O.o

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i figured out what it was, sql 2005 can't work properly with the programme files compressed on the hdd. Decompressed the files and works fine now lol.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Removed because of servers like supreme taking the release, removing credits and saying its their own work.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
so your not hosting the files anymore because of that? well cant say i blame you after the work you put in. doesn't surprise me that someone like KingOfKings would do something like claim the work is his.

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
Removed because of servers like supreme taking the release, removing credits and saying its their own work.

so ur crying again dude really

yes u done some great work but stop letting them win who cares most people will have seen ur post on here and know there ur files

if ur that bothered u should have made it so it cant be changed

u dont see wemade closing servers cuz some idiot thinks it classy to change the Credits, no one even looks at them anyway

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Letting them win? I put alot of work and my time into the files I AM NOT releasing it for others to take the work I have done and make it out to be their own.

It had taken me just under just to translate the files.

I'm not closing a server I'm just not giving people work that I have spent alot of my time on for them to download in 5 minutes and then say they did it.

The fixes I have made on my own client have been packed now and will only work on my server files I am developing, thanks to ungrateful people again you all have to miss out or do it yourself.

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
wow childish **** any one rember TD with his mir 2 2.3 files deja vu any one ??

dude grow up **** happens am sure some one here can more than fill the little gap u have left

u already killed files anyway u removed auto pots ect cuz u ur self dont like it.

am sure i speak for every one when i say GROW THE **** UP

u need to realize no one trust u hosting a server they know it will go down before long yet still follow blindly and as soon as u close it u will be forgotten like R_N_D.

infarct me all u want just saying what no one else will

files will be posted again soon guys up loading now

Last edited:

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Oh... I was really looking forward to trying out those files, I tried to download it yesterday but it didn't finish properly (possibly due to the virus scans :/).

Cloud, that's completely unnecessary. He spent a huge amount of time working on it, it's completely his choice whether he releases it or not. If he hadn't released the files at all, could you complain? No. So be grateful that you got those files at all.

I, for one, only want to use those files for fun, I just want to enjoy the new features that CD3.55 sorely lacked. Credits would of course go to Azura.

Are mob stats uncapped? Eg. more than 255DC?

(lol @ telling Azura to grow up)

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
Oh... I was really looking forward to trying out those files, I tried to download it yesterday but it didn't finish properly (possibly due to the virus scans :/).

Cloud, that's completely unnecessary. He spent a huge amount of time working on it, it's completely his choice whether he releases it or not. If he hadn't released the files at all, could you complain? No. So be grateful that you got those files at all.

I, for one, only want to use those files for fun, I just want to enjoy the new features that CD3.55 sorely lacked. Credits would of course go to Azura.

Are mob stats uncapped? Eg. more than 255DC?

(lol @ telling Azura to grow up)

thing is tho hes done **** all other than translate dont get me wrong am grateful buts hes not added anything only taken from the files

he crys that ppl dont credit him for his work, yet he removes the credits from King and changes to his name nice one man.

like i said am saying this for most of us here no one will say it cuz they might get banned interacted but i could not careless

any way here are the files http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P39PQ7PU

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Translation takes a lot of work. And it's not as if Azura is claiming he made the files; it's plainly obvious that King gets the credit. I don't see your point at all; why should Azura owe you or anyone else anything? If you want the files your way, go find the ones Azura started with and translate them yourself.

That link has about three seconds to live...

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
Translation takes a lot of work. And it's not as if Azura is claiming he made the files; it's plainly obvious that King gets the credit. I don't see your point at all; why should Azura owe you or anyone else anything? If you want the files your way, go find the ones Azura started with and translate them yourself.

That link has about three seconds to live...

get ur nose owt from his ass for god sake this is y lomcn is the way it is cuz ppl like him try to do things but cry when they dont get what they want.

removes the files if u wish they will be back

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Hypocrite. Just because someone doesn't want to release their hard work, you are kicking and screaming? Have you gone and done work like that, and then given it to everyone, only to have it thrown in your face? No, it's leechers that make LOMCN so deserted. People who put the hard work in are underappreciated, and so nobody wants to actually do it.