New Year, New Files...

Join Discord

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
get ur nose owt from his ass for god sake this is y lomcn is the way it is cuz ppl like him try to do things but cry when they dont get what they want.

removes the files if u wish they will be back

Too ballsy for a newcomer, clearly you don't realise how this community works and you yourself should be removed for this.

I find it really ironic how you're using azura's translated files and then *****ing at him for someone else claiming credit for his work.

Does he have the right to be annoyed? Yes. EVERY person who creates something and then has there named ripped off and replaced by another persons, the original creators do get pissed and do take down files.

I for one hope you grab a ban your attitude is piss poor, we've already got enough trolls as it is. Also you're arguing that kings getting no credit? what section is this posted under?

It's more the fact of he's claiming he's translated it all when he hadn't.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
i been around since 2005 i formatted pc other day and lost all passwords so ye gf

look ur all up his ass cuz he did this and that big wow i really could not care about the king files as they seem filled with more bugs than 3.55

lyncus was banned from advertising ANY SERVER HERE yet he is now allowed. and others are not

there are a lot more people who deserve respect on here who dont get it cuz they have not made any files.

look at ideaBigA he dose nowt but help people and people still ignore him, mapadale hes another whos done nowt but help people and try get files working and he gets **** all the time, then u have Kaoir probs the most hated MOD on lomcn but shes good at what she dose we would not have an account maker and other nice tools if it was not for her yet she puts up with crap and people changing a petty little name on a web page

deal with it if ur gonna be such clowns about it i did not have to spend my time up loading the files cuz some 1s having a hissy fit did i

lomcn was about getting the most from files releasing every thing to help mir grow look at mir 2 now its growing and growing and why because people arnt such babys that cry at the smallest little thing

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
i been around since 2005 i formatted pc other day and lost all passwords so ye gf
look ur all up his ass cuz he did this and that big wow i really could not care about the king files as they seem filled with more bugs than 3.55

lyncus was banned from advertising ANY SERVER HERE yet he is now allowed. and others are not

there are a lot more people who deserve respect on here who dont get it cuz they have not made any files.

look at ideaBigA he dose nowt but help people and people still ignore him, mapadale hes another whos done nowt but help people and try get files working and he gets **** all the time, then u have Kaoir probs the most hated MOD on lomcn but shes good at what she dose we would not have an account maker and other nice tools if it was not for her yet she puts up with crap and people changing a petty little name on a web page

deal with it if ur gonna be such clowns about it i did not have to spend my time up loading the files cuz some 1s having a hissy fit did i

lomcn was about getting the most from files releasing every thing to help mir grow look at mir 2 now its growing and growing and why because people arnt such babys that cry at the smallest little thing

Shame you re-joined really. And no the people you have mentioned above have all been recognised and names are all familiar with the regulars. And they're thanked quite often. And yes file release was a mass here at one point but peoples work began to get ripped off and they began to close 1 by 1. Everyone here knows that.

Azura willingly spent time on files to help the community and left kings name in, with the same respect he'd do the same for him. However this was not met thus Azura had the right to be pissed. If Azura had released the files and said "OH HAI GUYS NEW FILES ALL MADE BY ME LOLOLOLOLOL" it'd be king up in his face right now.

Currently you are just sounding like the leech that takes files tags them for his own then gives no credit. It's really a piss-poor attitude. And no we're not all up azura's ass we just understand the principles and amount of effort that goes into this **** rather than someone who just downloads them and uses them as his own work. Have some respect you mug. Not once have I actually seen a thankyou to him from you even though you're using them. As a previous poster pointed out. You lad, are a hypocrite.

On the issue of people being banned and so forth, Daydie was once banned from here and is currently here as we speak posting on certain threads and trying to get a server up. Donations weren't allowed. They now are. Things do change over time and it's been what a good 9 years lomcn's been going now, It's not too shocking bits and pieces of rules got changed to HELP servers keep going as mir is strongly lacking now. And ironically one of the reasons is in this thread.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
"ITS A F***ING NAME"

every one knows lyncus translated then.

when was last time u quit a game and watched the credits ???

u say i leech i dont even want the files i uploaded them so other people can use them and yet u still say i leech ??

i have help countless people with there servers and asked for nowt back so ye if that means am a leech WHAT THE F**K are u ?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
"ITS A F***ING NAME"

every one knows lyncus translated then.

when was last time u quit a game and watched the credits ???

u say i leech i dont even want the files i uploaded them so other people can use them and yet u still say i leech ??

i have help countless people with there servers and asked for nowt back so ye if that means am a leech WHAT THE F**K are u ?

Someone who appreciates the effort that goes into these files to make them usable on servers <3. And who said I had to quit a game to realise the credits? What about actually using the files and realising who translated them etc.

Oh and calling you a leech, I believe with your upload you've now done even further damage. So well done on that.

Come on kid, use your head. Loving the e-rage. Honestly.

/Czeldabolg

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
Someone who appreciates the effort that goes into these files to make them usable on servers <3. And who said I had to quit a game to realise the credits? What about actually using the files and realising who translated them etc.

Oh and calling you a leech, I believe with your upload you've now done even further damage. So well done on that.

Come on kid, use your head. Loving the e-rage. Honestly.

/Czeldabolg

how have i done damage i would say about 15 people max have the files. and 10 off them wont use for a server.

u dont get it. this happens every time on here some one dose something good and works at it then ****s people that have helped him get the files in the first place.

look at mir 2 again TD worked on the files people helped hi showed him things then he dose what lyncus has done crys over some thing and only give files to a select few i took months to get hold off the files and have them back on here

dont get me wrong lyncus did a good job but u really got to stop this **** at some point. it was only the other month he was moaned at for removing auto pot, and other things which people wanted in the files as thats the way mir 3 was made. he had a fit then and stopped working on them, just because people wanted mir 3 to feel like mir 3. and did not want it striped down.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
how have i done damage i would say about 15 people max have the files. and 10 off them wont use for a server.

u dont get it. this happens every time on here some one dose something good and works at it then ****s people that have helped him get the files in the first place.

look at mir 2 again TD worked on the files people helped hi showed him things then he dose what lyncus has done crys over some thing and only give files to a select few i took months to get hold off the files and have them back on here

dont get me wrong lyncus did a good job but u really got to stop this **** at some point. it was only the other month he was moaned at for removing auto pot, and other things which people wanted in the files as thats the way mir 3 was made. he had a fit then and stopped working on them, just because people wanted mir 3 to feel like mir 3. and did not want it striped down.

Right, first point the reason you're doing more damage is because the host / translator has taken down the files and does not want them distributing any further due to this incident.

You hosting the files further will probably stop him from working on files ALL together. And we both know mir3 is lacking a LOT right now.

If he was moaned at for removing bugged features or features he did not see fit, why did they not add that themselves? It's just being greedy overall with that attitude. The reason mir3 probably didn't feel like mir3 is due to.. and here's the blunt factor. All that has been given by this community was FREE, they're not paid they take time OUT of there schedules to actually provide others with working sets of files.

/Czeldabolg

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
http://www.legendofmir3.net/general...-the-new-server-to-try-make-it-live-t1166.htm

This is the thread of the thread that lyncus/Azura came to my forums to talk trash i stated a few home truths its nothing about not giving him the credit iv never liked him since day1 cause of his actions, i simply stated hes not to be trusted due to whats happened in the past. so he makes a release im suddendly supposed to forget what hes done in the past i was one of the players who donated to R N D before he had admin rights to R N D when RAGE trusted him and leveled everyone to 65k just for the fun of it.. RAGE forgot to backup the server then the server closed...

This is nothing about who translated the files its deffinately him trying to get attention/responce outta u guys cause look closely at the thread,
I dont see where I took credit for his work i gave credit to blackmagic says those are his files and i beleive him i havent been on lomcn for about 5months to busy on offical mir3.... So I didnt even know if he worked on these files till he came on supreme was being a pretty freindly so i restored a few chars for him on my server.

He also played offical mir3 for a day or so i even lvled him for abit with geo, cause he was Geos friend, maybe he was being decent for once - he told me he could upgrade supreme for me, if i wanted I politely said maybe, I trust him with scripts but I dont fancy letting him work on the server itself after what he did to R N D, i think hes also angry because i picked blackmagic over him, lots of people offer to help me, not only blackmagic, black probabaly has less knowledge but i know i can trust him 100%, also just seen him removing my server advertisement just recently wonder why?
I bet the truth has something to do with it, lol to busy on offical to care

Last edited:

CLoud89

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 12, 2008
Hi everyone!
can someone help me? I see no links to these files translated...
Could someone insert it again, I would be very grateful!!

mapadale

Just to put some things straight.

Myself and Ida are both reconised for the work we do and continue to do for lomcn, yes I get a lot of grief and a lot of it is my own fault. But credit is given when credit is due, but seeing the response from Rich with regards to these files and removing them so that no one can use them. Is on his own back and to be honest I'm not shocked at all, it happens time and time again. But since Rich became Admin on lomcn, it takes the biscuit with the attitude towards things.

Within the Mir community there will always be leechs, thats how lomcn was built up from the early days. If we didn't leech from the chinnese in the first place, then we wouldn't have half the servers availible today. Infact you only have to look at 70% of the servers running today, who claim it all to be there own work when infact it's not.

As for the release of files, I will upload them and they will be available to everyone in due time.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
In Azura server i see this icons where u make this?? i see one icon double exp but another icons dont know :p any icon is tao buff?
pic8z.png

Last edited:

GmKinG

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2010
As I said before I'd be releasing the king files translated. Here they are + client exe's.

The dll is being reworked on at the moment,so it uses the old dll.

Client is 95% english, some chinesse can't be translated using a hex editor.

Files are around 80% english but enough for you to get a grasp of the files, DB has both sets of items ect (english and chinesse) just incase people want to do a full DB translation instead of updating Holley DB's.

Maps, Tiles and Objects updated to 3G so you can use Global / Korean Mir3 Maps and Futre Maps.

I will continue to work on the files and update the release when I make updates.

Have fun and enjoy!

can you release your exe`s plz? :)