newest skills on korean website

Join Discord

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
Can anyone post here all new skills that have been in mir3 that are not in our kings? I've found some skills on the website but I couldn't manage to find them on youtube. Can someone post some links to videos and if possible a description of what they do pls? http://www.mir3.co.kr/info/info_info_list.asp

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Kings new skills as far as i can see are not the same as any of the official Mir so you have to start from 3.55 and ask what new skills there are to save confusement, il list a smany as i can

Taoist

Mutual Healing - Breaks +30 heal cap, more SC give smire Heal

Scarecrow - Summon a scarecrow mob that curses the selected enemy, and when dealt damage to deals a portion of it to the enemy.

Summon Demonic Guardian - Summons a Demonic pet

Blowup - Blows up summoned demonic guardian, damage relates to monsters HP and level

Lifetseal - bugged on official, explanation states something like, when cast, group members will regain health according the the users damage recieved (so basically when tao is damaged it heals the group members)

Warr

Fetter- freezes the surronding enemy

Reflect Damage - as it says on the tin

Endurance- resists any type of poison whilst activated

SwiftBlade- as on kings files, long range warr attack, used to create agro i guess

Wizz

Mirror Image- creates a mirror image of the user which will remain stationary and attack with a spell according to which element stones uses

All i can think of for now, but you can always log on official and have a look for yourself

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
yes, yes, we all know kings spells, but there are completely different/new skills and graphics there, like wizard's blue dragon skill that freezes the enemy, or meteor that leaves 5x5 firewall after impact, or green talisman attack by tao that spins around an enemy and hits like 5 times and paralyses. I tried to google translate them but it's worth nothing lol. Could some korean please translate them?:)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ahh i thought u meant new skills as in ones that arent in Kings.. like you said lol
Kings have some of them that are listed but they just dont work properly, i wasnt aware that the 70+ skills are out on korean as that is what your referring to :P

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
yup, they seem awesome. I wish someone nicked them files off koreans :P

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
i made a vid with my mobile as it can't be downloaded from the website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeNm4BRkWWM hope you still enjoy it :)

1st looks like some kind of taoist's poison or curse which doesn't change mob's color but drains the hell out of it. Then there's sort of wizard's frost armor (lvl 58), then green taoist explosion but hits 4 times and paralyses the target and adds lightning dmg at the end ( seems to be a combo - 3 spinning and paralysing talismans at lvl 70 and lightning effect + 3 more hits at lvl 76) . Then some sort of water dragon combo ( lvl 70 and 76) which freezes a target- done by wizard. The next looks like shoulder dash but in fire, followed by flaming dragon rise or some sh1t lol ( both of which seem to be some kind of combo aswell, as at lvl 70 you can only knockback with shoulder dash, and at lvl 76 you can knock and hit), mass beacon ( lvl 60), and my favorite - METEOR ( lvl 80) by wizard:D. at the end there's some warrior's buff ( lvl 80 required) which looks like orange skull or something. there's still like 5-6 skills more but i cba to record them :P

Last edited:

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Cool, shame we will never get our hands on them, unless we wait about 5/10 years?

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
I dropped those skills into google translator and it took me a moment to figure out what each skill might do.

So yes, lvl 76 skills are a combination of lvl 70+76 skills, so if you have both skills learned and you use lvl 76 skill, it does a combo which is imo freaking great and gives a huge advantage to wizards and taos against warriors (finally something different than spaming tempest).
Taoist combo paralyses because a talisman is enchanted with electricity and it does 4 hits as, I expected. Wizard's combo is in fact an ice dragon, it does 2 hits and freezes a target.

Lvl 80 warrior buff is kinda resist pain thing, from what I understood you gain maximum immunity for a duration (can't be para'ed, psn'ed and probably dmg resistant) but after effect wears off, you suffer from side effects, but it's not mentioned what exactly, I personally think it's like your ac and mr goes down drastically.

Taoist curse affects not only the monster it's been cast on but all creatures in the closest proximity (other players and caster aswell if they happen to come too close-at least it's what I understood.)

There's also lvl 80 taoist buff which seems to work similarly to warrior's buff...

I'm just terrible in decoding google translator work lol