Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
no he didnt mean 80% of ppl and the remeaining 30% :P

80% complained at 1 thing
and 30% another, meaning that ppl who complained about the 80% thing also complained in the 30% thing :P

lololol confusing? confused me and i typed itt :P

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
Skyline said:
no he didnt mean 80% of ppl and the remeaining 30% :P

80% complained at 1 thing
and 30% another, meaning that ppl who complained about the 80% thing also complained in the 30% thing :P

lololol confusing? confused me and i typed itt :P

your gonna bak my head explode, already confused over these new soma files i got (real ones). And now i read this. btw that 10% that did both should be shot. saying that i dont think ive fully understud

Martel (Arutha)

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Martel said:
your gonna bak my head explode, already confused over these new soma files i got (real ones). And now i read this. btw that 10% that did both should be shot. saying that i dont think ive fully understud

Martel (Arutha)
nice way of you to go O/T while bragging with the fact you got ur hands on soma serverfiles ;)

Well done anyway in getting em, but gl in getting em to work, I dont think with the current state of the files its possible(eg they are not totally complete some parts are missing, altough they are possible to create them) + I think there are some securitys build in(they didnt want to screw up again like they did with mir did they..).

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Atomicide said:
true, it may just get closed over a sabuk wall war again, amidst hundreds of complaints from people that they didnt have slayers and "how are we supposed to win the war if we only have 3 guild members and they have 8" and " theyre players have slayers and ours dont" and "Atomicide Spawn this for me here" NO matter what i did, how hard i worked it wasnt good enough, Oblivion temple was a prime example, so easy to get stuff when u got to the last floor, but 80% of u people cried at me cos u couldnt get there and at least 30% of you asked why u couldnt tele there and told me to make a teleport NPC. The hosting wasnt good enough, the server wasnt good enough, i wasnt good enough, nothing was good enough, when u complained cos sabuk wall wasnt good enough, i decided "why keep open a server no1 likes" so i closed it. Theres ur full story now.

ok (excuse the bad spelling from me, i got a borken finger)

if the server was that bad no1 wud play it, all tje ppl i kno who played it liked thge server, i kno for a fact it was 1 of my favs,

tbh ur gunna get ppl naggin about little things and as for the slayers in wars thing, its there fault for submitting the relic knowin they cant win.

the hosting was good, so waht if it wasnt 24/7, 24/7 hosting leads to ppl spending all day and night on it which isnt healty

the teleport thing to bottom of obliv temp well thts common sence, if ppl want it handed to em on a plate they can look 4 another server

-
Gotrex

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
DeadlyEagle said:
nice way of you to go O/T while bragging with the fact you got ur hands on soma serverfiles ;)

Well done anyway in getting em, but gl in getting em to work, I dont think with the current state of the files its possible(eg they are not totally complete some parts are missing, altough they are possible to create them) + I think there are some securitys build in(they didnt want to screw up again like they did with mir did they..).

yeah those crafty f***ers, u need persific computer parts to make the server run. But wont be 2 long till we get round it. :)

Martel

User1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
cool i cant w8 to own vvond and gotrex if they play again i dont have a prob with db reseting if you dont like it just fk off i wish nuthing changed like gos all gay ei just a few more lving areas for 40s would be nice

Corrane/MaxPayne

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
User1 said:
cool i cant w8 to own vvond and gotrex if they play again i dont have a prob with db reseting if you dont like it just fk off i wish nuthing changed like gos all gay ei just a few more lving areas for 40s would be nice

Corrane/MaxPayne

i never remember u ownin ny one. EI rocks dont diss it.

Martel

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
User1 said:

Corrane/MaxPayne

omg, i cant beleve u just said that, ur such a ****, im not even gunna bother arguin wiv u as its a waste of time

+ forget playin i cba wiv mir agen