Oblivion - V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
DigitalBecoming said:
If you deleted all the old files have you lost the idDB? :(

It sounds good but I wouldn't lvl again if my char has gone.

Ur the sort of person that i recommend goes somewhere else and plays, cos ur not gonna get to lvl 40 and be superman in a day on my servers. The server will take TIME and EFFORT its not a server for noobs who want to have everything in 20 mins.

So far these are the first set of specs for the server.

Exp = 6/7* normal Experiance, maybe a bit more

Items = All items are brand new, with the exception of pots and scrolls, no wearable items have reamained from the old database.

NPC's = very few, only the important ones like administrator are staying. The only items in shops will be books, pots and basic kit + whatever people sell.

Rarity = RARE's will be rare, and will remain so through an easily manageable drop system, which also makes thing easier for players.

Features:

Sabuk owners get access to Special KR's where they can hunt in peace away from players not in the guild

Only "BossMobs" will drop items. To get items for an upcomming level, u will HAVE to group in order to kill the boss that drops the items.

There will be NO leveling areas after level 22, After level 22 you will have to hunt in temples and so on, however in the interest of fun and steady leveling, there will be 2 sets of mobs in KR's one set will be the regular mobs and the other set will have Higher EXP that regular mobs. So u can hunt and level at the same time.

Certain Sets can be leveled through a quest system to improve their stats etc

-----These are the preliminaries, they are subject to change at any time and there will be multiple additions during the course of the week-----

NOTE: I am still in need of a RELIABLE HOST, preferably someone i know, or has been in the community a long time, Sorry but i wont accept applications from any noobs

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
sounds amazin, lvling will be tough thow
but is part ov the server so im willing to do it ^_^
get it up ASAP! :)

Soopd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2003
MARLBORO 4 TEH WIN TBH IRL M5

Can't Wait!!

RaaarRR!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Update on the server status:

So far im about 25% done, The database now contains 13 sets of armours ragning from level 1 - 44
(highest War Armour = AC 11-23 AMC 5-8 DC 2-7)
(highest Wiz Armour = AC 8- 18 AMC 8 -12 MC 2-7)
(Highest Tao Armour = AC 9 -20 AMC 7-10 DC 0-3 SC 2-6)

It also contains All warrior weapons (20) ranging from level 1 - 41
(highest stat war weapon = DC 9-45 Holy +2 Attackspeed +1)

Remember i still have to add
Wiz/Tao Weapons
Wiz/War/Tao Rings
Wiz/War/Tao Bracelets
Wiz/War/Tao Necklaces
Wiz/War/Tao Helmets
Quest items
Pots

Which equates at around 300 more items to add at the very least. This will give me around about 450 - 500 items in my database all of which are useful and will be available ingame and there wont be any passive crap like Iron Swords etc. Everything is intended to be used at some point.

The next point to note is Spells are being edited. With some tweaking and working, Wizards will now get Thunderstorm @ level 40 (rare item) but it has 3 times the power potential of the normal spell

Shinsu's come at level 40, you only get one (not two) but it will be exceptionally strong.

With regard to warrior skills, no1 has succesfully manage to increase their power yet. Although i will continue work to find a way to increase the power, this may no be possible.

My options for investigation are - Increasing Halfmoon Power, Reducing Flamesword wait to be inline with skills like slaying. If neither is possible alternates will be looked at.

imposer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2004
LONDON BABY
[marquee]WELL WHAT CAN I SAY....NO.1 OBLIVION IS THE SHIZNIT, BEST SERVER (MAYBE MELDOWN) NO.2 DARKXXX STOP ****IN POSTIN ABOUT HOW YOU CANT WAIT FFS WE GET THE DAMN PICTURE NO.3 GOTREX WILL BE A TAO! (REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY? >:E) NO.4 SKYLINE 4 TEH OBLIVION MAN NO.5 STONEHELM IS A FUNGLEEE NO.6 YOU GOT THIS FAR YOU WIN NO.7 ONLY KIDDIN I WIN. NO 10 FK IT BOTHRED NO.10 U DIE[/MARQUEE]

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Thanks Futura, u wasted about 5 minutes of my life while i tried to read that and i want them back :P

Update on progress

War/Tao weapons completed fully now, all skins, looks and so on have been tested to make sure they are correct ingame. (*yes thats right i had a test run last night*)
Ive started on Wizard waepons and all have now been named, and given looks, but im still working on adding stats to them. Im hoping to have wizard weapons + all Rings completed and done by tonight sometime...... Once done ill have a small test of a few things. The test server will only contain the Bichon map, no spawns, nothing else etc, to cut down lag. A few people will be invited, anyone who asks will NOT be invited.

If u dont get for this test, dont worry, there will be other tests in which u can be included.

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
wow this sounds gr8!!

is this the server wond was part of or am i wrong?

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
lol ur comin on well with this, gettin stuff done pretty speedily!
rly lukin 4wad to release or test if i get invited :)!

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
hehe im good m8s with wond :P
anyways bk on topic
when do u think the server might be up for testing stages?

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
Ur the sort of person that i recommend goes somewhere else and plays, cos ur not gonna get to lvl 40 and be superman in a day on my servers

You do not know who I am and you do not know what I do and don't like, after one thing I have said you can not judge or jump to conclusions about me.

imposer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2004
LONDON BABY
DigitalBecoming said:
You do not know who I am and you do not know what I do and don't like, after one thing I have said you can not judge or jump to conclusions about me.
I conclude that you SUCK.

full stop, end of

Last edited: