Official - Measures

smoochy boys on tour

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
they offered fors lvl 50 and power rings , wow lol.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
lol.. i had to try to believe it.. omgosh

Hello censured,

Where did you hear this from? I'm actually trying to keep this information discreet as I have only private messaged a few people. What you hear is true and I may be able to help you out. First, I'll need to know what server you are from and what level you were at. Also, let me know if you will be bringing friends, guildmates, or others who you will be playing with.

Thanks for your interest.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: censured
Department: Mir2
Priority: High

i'm guessing they can't read this thread, can't they?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
They probably just haven't seen it, not like the title is "ZOMG GAMEPOT SO DESPERATE LOLOLOLOL".

That is actually incredibly desperate though, haven't seen a private server resort to giving kit/levels to people depending on what kit/level they are on another server.

/Nymph

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
Gamepot GM posted on official:

Hello,

Let me make this clear so everyone is not lost. Yes, this was an official e-mail, however nothing has been confirmed or changed. We have not given out any levels or have not given out any items. Of course, there are high rate servers and we are not planning to give out high level characters and top rare items to anyone. This is just an idea and there are some interest, but nothing has really happened.

However, seeing this thread and reading other's thoughts, it will give us some thought on what to do. Afterall, we just want to get a bigger community that everyone can enjoy. Especially with the upcoming updates that are planned, I'm pretty sure more people will result in more fun. Feel free to discuss this here and I will as well be joining your conversations

-Eclair

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Hello Alan, From the private message I sent to you previously, I can get you levels + items. The level will depend on which private server you are coming from and what the exp rate of the server is. Of course you will have to provide a screenshot or another way to prove this. However, if it is a low rate server, I can get you 50% of the level you had there as promised. Regarding items, I can get you the set for the level you will be. If you are bringing friends, guildmates, or whoever you are playing with, I can try to get you better items. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks. Ticket Details===================Ticket ID: DZL-910018Department: GeneralPriority: HighStatus: On Hold

see ben get your head outta your ass for once.
so

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
None of it makes sence though, say they give you a level 70 char kitted, your still gonna be **** towards the rest of the server, get bored and fo again lol. And why on earth they doing it for a select few on this forum? even if they all joined usa mir about 10 people aint gonna make any difference to there income.

Edit : especially as tghere last game has failed and is being closed at the end of the month.

Last edited:

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i told him there is noway im leaving a private server where im one of the highest levels just to be a low level 50 on usa lol

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
They just want to milk all the potcash sales they can.. especially with christmas coming up. I doubt they will even continue with it much after that.. The main GM for mir.. GMforge even said he hates the game and he hardly ever posts anymore lol.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If it is real, Ill move.

But I want a kit named after me for doing so.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
This is what I can offer first:

1. You at level 50ish.
2. You with a full set of that meets the level.
3. I can give you more items that you can either use for yourself OR share with your friends IF you bring more people with you.
4. We will keep the list of users that you bring and give you more items once they reach level 35.

Let me know what you think.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: VQH-496435

See how it goes?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
What confuses me the most, is they are email and priv messaging certain people.... and most wont even go

But if they just did an event where they said for 1 week only if you come join start level will be level 50, and you will get free power rings etc etc

Im sure they would gain loads of users like that, a lot more than offering ppl stuff via pms lol

either way, i dont believe it until i see them actualyl give this stuff away

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
Been offered a lvl 70 char with a item set for that level.
Was originally offered a lvl 50 but said no ty and requested higher, everyone should try the same.
Might try get them to up the offer to 85 as they seem very desperate.

When negotiating.. make sure you put that you intend to buy lots of potcash lol.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
What confuses me the most, is they are email and priv messaging certain people.... and most wont even go

But if they just did an event where they said for 1 week only if you come join start level will be level 50, and you will get free power rings etc etc

Im sure they would gain loads of users like that, a lot more than offering ppl stuff via pms lol

spoke to some1 and its because they dont want the acctual players to find out

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy

Very true ben, but looks like they are giving diffrent deals to diffrent peeps

Which i dont fully understand

Iam in talks with them myself at mo

lif

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i faked to be a FH player.. sorry ben but i really don't play any server here and yours was the first i thought about.. you should feel happy about it :P

Hello,

As the fourheroes server is a high rate server, what I can do for you right now is that I can set you at about level 58 and provide you with a full set for that level. Does your friends already know about this? If not, I can give you a few items that you can either keep to yourself or share with your friends. You can go ahead and create an account in our server and send me your account name along with your friends. If your friends continue to play and reach level 35, I may be able to give you more items. However, this information must be confidential and we have the right to take this offer back if it is leaked.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: censured