*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i just told u there disadvantage....

a high level warrior can solo most boss's
a high level wizard cannot.

warriors take time and effort to level... but are rewarded by bein able to own boss's

wizzies always on at the start on EVERY server... but when wariors catch up the wiz get raped left right and centre...

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
I must admit, wars and wiz are pretty damn balanced if they're the same level, and the wiz are unlucky with the blizzard effects.

The problem is when you get wizzys 10-15 levels higher pking.
Wars can't last a single blizzard without dying, and when you are quick enough to dash out of it, you're purple for the next 5 seconds, in which time they've already metstriked / ff'd your ass.

I love the way no one's brought taos into the equation. Not only are they the slowest levelers (with no mass attacks - except poison, which is **** anyway [tested my poison with sc 90 on a level 51 wiz and it didn't even get them to half health]), they also tend to be the weakest class pvp, against bosses and so on, and when you get blizz'd on a tao, you can't even dash out of it, you're screwed.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
fair point but i normoly like taos but i like deva and shin , these tao pets look **** lol , i dont want a big boss at side of me :S

taos ment to be a support class yes , not many ppl grp boss hunt on here or any private server. iam happy wi my assasin tho so no werrys , cant play atm cos at me anti's for a while and her pc **** bt i mite try play on it.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
fair point but i normoly like taos but i like deva and shin , these tao pets look **** lol , i dont want a big boss at side of me :S

taos ment to be a support class yes , not many ppl grp boss hunt on here or any private server. iam happy wi my assasin tho so no werrys , cant play atm cos at me anti's for a while and her pc **** bt i mite try play on it.
We should get a pet even when we don't have bones. Taos are meant to have a pet by their side.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i agree u shud get some sort of summon pet not sumat strong tho ....wud mek bones pointless lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I must admit, wars and wiz are pretty damn balanced if they're the same level, and the wiz are unlucky with the blizzard effects.

The problem is when you get wizzys 10-15 levels higher pking.
Wars can't last a single blizzard without dying, and when you are quick enough to dash out of it, you're purple for the next 5 seconds, in which time they've already metstriked / ff'd your ass.

I love the way no one's brought taos into the equation. Not only are they the slowest levelers (with no mass attacks - except poison, which is **** anyway [tested my poison with sc 90 on a level 51 wiz and it didn't even get them to half health]), they also tend to be the weakest class pvp, against bosses and so on, and when you get blizz'd on a tao, you can't even dash out of it, you're screwed.
surely if ur fightin a wizard thats 10-15 levels higher u wouldnt expect to win ne way.... and u cant met after blizz, both have same delay... and if u just dashed, how they gonna FF? they gotta run to u 1st...

taos have deva, deva is constnatly boltin the wiz = stops blizzard...???

We should get a pet even when we don't have bones. Taos are meant to have a pet by their side.
so ur sayin u want a strong summonable pet aswell as bein able to summon super strong boss's?

shall we just make taos rule the server?...

end of the day i had a fight against sayuri, and she beat me every time...

im gonna look into addin maybe a summonable pet for taos, but it will be about lvl50 skill.

kreggs

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 24, 2004
Bedfordshire
Brilliant game! must say. same name as my guild:brows: old skool 'beta' ppl rock lol:ppunk:

btw who r thease mugs:bbcguy: :blam: sorry if i offend people

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
surely if ur fightin a wizard thats 10-15 levels higher u wouldnt expect to win ne way.... and u cant met after blizz, both have same delay... and if u just dashed, how they gonna FF? they gotta run to u 1st...

taos have deva, deva is constnatly boltin the wiz = stops blizzard...???

so ur sayin u want a strong summonable pet aswell as bein able to summon super strong boss's?

shall we just make taos rule the server?...

end of the day i had a fight against sayuri, and she beat me every time...

im gonna look into addin maybe a summonable pet for taos, but it will be about lvl50 skill.
Not all subclasses get deva. Only 1 or 2 do.
And no, I'm not saying give them a strong summon, just one which will actually kill a wooma would be nice.

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
BDD quest bit does not work, killed well over 60 ETS and got no popup msg.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Its a random number bro.

ZumaGuardians i killed all 3 floors till i got my message. No point in making quest easy.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i just keep lagging out now , wait 1min and still dont move :S

rly cba wi that atm , when it sorted ill probs come bk.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
seeings as no one listen obviously, the servers down as they think they found the problem with the lag, so they're fixing, it will be back up within 5 minutes.

/Darkunit

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Yer Ben believes it to be to do with guild names, cosa and another one was causing a lot of errors within the M2 Sever. Hopefully it will solve the prob.

Unfortunatly, I don't think classes will ever be balanced. In truth it was hard enough with just tao wiz and war, everyone moans on every server about that. And on OS they are trying to balanced about 4 times as many. Not gonna be easy lol.

Imo all taos should get sd tho! Just cause it stops them being 1 hit by bliz non stop lol.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Its a random number bro.

ZumaGuardians i killed all 3 floors till i got my message. No point in making quest easy.
ive tried to make it so ppl cant complete it in 1 day lol... hopefully take abotu 2-4 days of constant geekin to complete
no point puttin a lot of effort into a quest if its completeable easy

BDD quest bit does not work, killed well over 60 ETS and got no popup msg.
they all work, its a random number... it could be 1, it could be 1000.... tahts the whole idea of it bein a quest lol

Yer Ben believes it to be to do with guild names, cosa and another one was causing a lot of errors within the M2 Sever. Hopefully it will solve the prob.

Unfortunatly, I don't think classes will ever be balanced. In truth it was hard enough with just tao wiz and war, everyone moans on every server about that. And on OS they are trying to balanced about 4 times as many. Not gonna be easy lol.

Imo all taos should get sd tho! Just cause it stops them being 1 hit by bliz non stop lol.
lol but sd is 1 of wars best skills, but i see wot u mean, maybe a high lvl spell... we'll see

and yes...... lag is partial fixed i think lol. its only been abotu 45mins so far... but there has been no 15-20sec lag spikes.. only a few 1/2sec spikes... however tuma is dedi so could be that, need to do a full day of testin 2 see

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tao's own in pvp on LR, don't know about HR servers though.

I've actually stopped pvping wizards all together. It's a waste of time and a waste of pots. I'll just tt straight away and let them rule the server tbh.

For now.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Tai. Shut the hell up, you're clearly just crap at PVP, warriors can own wizzies with extreme ease, anybody who's any good on a warrior will tell you that.

Another thing is that warriors can basically hack through any boss, and you saying that wizzies can tank bosses... you're sadly mistaken, my wizard is level 53, and the hardest boss I can kill is SuperZumaTaurus and that's only because I can wall myself in, if my clone goes down, I'm fecked. Whereas any warrior over level 50 can just hack through it a hell of alot faster than I can walling it.

I think you're just crying because you suck at Mir compared to how good you maybe were when you used to play. Get over yourself asshat, I get owned all the time and I never cry, just get on with it - if you die, level and go kill them.

Jeez.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tai. Shut the hell up, you're clearly just crap at PVP, warriors can own wizzies with extreme ease, anybody who's any good on a warrior will tell you that.

Another thing is that warriors can basically hack through any boss, and you saying that wizzies can tank bosses... you're sadly mistaken, my wizard is level 53, and the hardest boss I can kill is SuperZumaTaurus and that's only because I can wall myself in, if my clone goes down, I'm fecked. Whereas any warrior over level 50 can just hack through it a hell of alot faster than I can walling it.

I think you're just crying because you suck at Mir compared to how good you maybe were when you used to play. Get over yourself asshat, I get owned all the time and I never cry, just get on with it - if you die, level and go kill them.

Jeez.

You picked the wrong day, you insistent faggot. Why do you keep on with these posts? They're exactly the same every time. If people want to complain then that's up to them. You have **** all to do with any of it. I would honestly love to see you take down a level 4 wiz on a level 3 warrior. Or even a decent lvl 3 wiz.

When you do, and I see it, then you can talk. But I haven't, so shut the **** up you annoying mongrel.

edit: There seems to be some confusion. I'm not one to kick up a fuss over an agreed, 1v1 pvp with anyone. Even wiz. If they win, then fair play. What pisses me off is when I'm out hunting, surrounded by mobs and some fag comes in and starts blizzing me. There's nothing I can do.

Last edited: