[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Not your actual level just your season levels. Like a battle pass on Fortnite with perks

The seasons are confusing here..

Is it like Diablo 3 seasons? (I assume it's closer to Diablo 3 considering he's gone with paragon system again)
To take part you had to start a fresh and you'd get unique rewards at the end of each season providing the tasks are completed, all items/levels/skills kept but that character won't be able to take part in another season.

As for Fortnite, the battle pass just gave more rewards I also think it gives a boost to the XP they gain.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
I've not played mir for some time and thought i'd give this a try, really enjoying it so far.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Is it like Diablo 3 seasons? (I assume it's closer to Diablo 3 considering he's gone with paragon system again)
To take part you had to start a fresh and you'd get unique rewards at the end of each season providing the tasks are completed, all items/levels/skills kept but that character won't be able to take part in another season.

As for Fortnite, the battle pass just gave more rewards I also think it gives a boost to the XP they gain.
I don't get it either. Is there no actual character reset? But paragon levels do?
And the rewards don't seem to fit the 'season' concept. (Nothing is being carried over? i.e cosmetics (A big reason people play multiple PoE/diablo seasons)

I did play it for a couple of hours, and still have no idea. Tho it has made me re-think my loot boxes (Which I've had in for years) *Insert Zedina style 'you stole my idea' cry* Spending more time opening boxes and disposing of the bag full of items, than actually killing was painful.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Fn keys need turning off

Search
TURN OFF FN KEYS WINDOWS ***

Usually you turn laptop off n spam f8/9 or escape on start up depending on Operating system, in the bios it opens you can disable the FN keys.

Let me know how it went
disabled in bios worked many thanks sir

Reactions: WhyJewBanMe

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why not log in game and take a look at the season's ? They make complete sense lol.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

atm its very much like a daily login reward, but you need to do a bit of effort to get the rewards.
its a feature we'll be building on more as we go forward with skins, titles, avatars etc.
at the end of the season we will be resetting paragon levels to 0... we havent decided what the reward will be.
May be 25% of your paragon XP into your main level.
each season end will be like a new patch where there is new content, level cap increase, etc

I don't get it either. Is there no actual character reset? But paragon levels do?
And the rewards don't seem to fit the 'season' concept. (Nothing is being carried over? i.e cosmetics (A big reason people play multiple PoE/diablo seasons)

I did play it for a couple of hours, and still have no idea. Tho it has made me re-think my loot boxes (Which I've had in for years) *Insert Zedina style 'you stole my idea' cry* Spending more time opening boxes and disposing of the bag full of items, than actually killing was painful.
So you basically logged on to steal ideas? lol.

Reactions: Pete107

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Any idea why text on NPC's are all overlapping? Makes it hard to read them.

1024 resolution. What others are available?

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Well done on the server. Would there be any chance of future adjustments to the Assassin class? Marble made two changes to Assassin which I thought made the class more enjoyable:
Flash Dash applied on auto attacks
Crescent Slash modified to be a toggle like Cross Half Moon, being used on auto attacks

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Well done on the server. Would there be any chance of future adjustments to the Assassin class? Marble made two changes to Assassin which I thought made the class more enjoyable:
Flash Dash applied on auto attacks
Crescent Slash modified to be a toggle like Cross Half Moon, being used on auto attacks
we did think about changing how cresentslash works to be a toogle... but would be a bit silly if every hit was CS.
not sure what you mean by FD change?

@Skyline that change seems to fix most.. try different resolution as well?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Would like to wish the team goodluck, @Bon

As a PVE player the PVP levelup aspect ruins the server for myself. Might pop on now and then.

Ralphy87

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2016
How long does the confirmation email normally take to come through did 30mins ago
Post automatically merged: