OldSkool Mir (v2) - Release 20th January 7pm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Important
Recent reports of user count alterations (Under review 08/04/23)

Item selling fees have increased to 20% from 10% at launch.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
I just spoke to him he never stole anything the reason your gold didn't go back onto your account was your own damn fault personally If I was him I'd have told you to jog on but looks like he is willing to sort it for you.

But my point stands that your still a bellend that will most likely get banned on here at some point.
Want to explain how it's my fault? And obv he's gna return it, because it's mine? What you want me to say, oh thank you almighty Ben for returning my own gold to me after a week even though I asked you numerous ways and only got a response cause I posted on here?

You just sound stupid

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Want to explain how it's my fault? And obv he's gna return it, because it's mine? What you want me to say, oh thank you almighty Ben for returning my own gold to me after a week even though I asked you numerous ways and only got a response cause I posted on here?

You just sound stupid
So.......... you dont want to provide your character name to be refunded?

• Haha
Reactions: Valhalla and Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
What are you on about, I've sent it to you in your messages and Jev has also told you it?

You must really be struggling to kick up a fuss over £16 worth of game currency for an issue you caused yourself and its not like you didn't know because they had already fixed the same issue for you once before and were working on a fix which is now live on the server.

As for the issue you listed currency from your character then sold or listed said character when you tried to dislist it off the market the character you listed it on was no longer on your account and the currency was lost as a result.

Besides your on here slagging him off saying low IQ and then saying he made 60k in 2 months seems pretty smart to me if thats what he made. Your also saying you don't care about it yet all you have done is slag him and the server off all day and anyone who said something you disagreed with.

Personally I'd have banned you ingame and off LOMCN if it was up to me your one of the scrubs who obviously charge back on paypal and throw your toys out the pram when things don't go your way in life. If your short on cash I'm sure Ben will let you wash his Mclaren for some pocket change.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
There is nothing in your storage, please can you explain the bug in more detail...

View attachment 31152
1680121606045.png

Same thing that happened last time, withdrew it. Never got my gold back. Mate give it back or don't, we both know it got stuck somewhere and you didn't want to return it due to your own personal insecurity.

And tell your personal assistant above he's now just ranting random gibberish. Who have I ever charged back you old man? Get your lips of his rectum mate. And read your own statements, he fixed the issue so why would I think there would be an issue again you retard? So I withdraw something, a bug happens and somehow it is my fault it bugged? lmfao.

And yes I don't care if he returns it or not, what I did care about is people knowing what type of GM he is...clearly?
Post automatically merged:

And now it makes sense "we're working on a fix" mate shut up you glorified PR agent LOL like it's your server. Let the man himself respond. It said pending withdrawal and never came through. Unless gold can magically disappear into a metaverse, it must be somewhere and if you can't find it. Surely that is even more worrying?

Not like this is the first time it got bugged is it Ben. Let's not forget about the time when I withdrew my items, and it went to some other character and Hany had to log on that character and trade me the items.

It's not my problem if there is a bug, and surely when you made this thing you knew there was a possibility people may sell their items, then their characters? And:

1680121969065.png

Check the date, I withdrew after this after being assured it was fixed anyways? So nice try optimus bumlick

You must really be struggling to kick up a fuss over £16 worth of game currency for an issue you caused yourself and its not like you didn't know because they had already fixed the same issue for you once before and were working on a fix which is now live on the server.

As for the issue you listed currency from your character then sold or listed said character when you tried to dislist it off the market the character you listed it on was no longer on your account and the currency was lost as a result.

Besides your on here slagging him off saying low IQ and then saying he made 60k in 2 months seems pretty smart to me if thats what he made. Your also saying you don't care about it yet all you have done is slag him and the server off all day and anyone who said something you disagreed with.

Personally I'd have banned you ingame and off LOMCN if it was up to me your one of the scrubs who obviously charge back on paypal and throw your toys out the pram when things don't go your way in life. If your short on cash I'm sure Ben will let you wash his Mclaren for some pocket change.
And you're also contradicting yourselves. so before either one of you post again talk to each other. You literally just explained why it happened which means the gold was there and he's posting screenshots of nothing in my storage as if the gold was never there. So which is it?

And did this guy just say I'm poor and Ben has a maclaren? Mate I'm stating to think he's your boyfriend?

Attachments

• 1680121962567.png
    1680121962567.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Not uncommon to fix a bug and another one is created from that.
Also not uncommon for us to fix a bug which we thought was the problem, but was actually different, and the original bug still remains.

Think its pretty clear though that you don't care about the gold.
You dont care about the bug
you dont care about the server

you just want to bad mount me, the server, hany. No matter what I do will change that.

You say you dont want the item back.. yet are sending me your character name.... so to confirm ... you DO want it back? or you dont?

Eitherway, thanks for reporting the bug, we're investigating :)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
And tell your personal assistant above he's now just ranting random gibberish. Who have I ever charged back you old man? Get your lips of his rectum mate. And read your own statements, he fixed the issue so why would I think there would be an issue again you retard? So I withdraw something, a bug happens and somehow it is my fault it bugged? lmfao.

And yes I don't care if he returns it or not, what I did care about is people knowing what type of GM he is...clearly?

You obviously never heard of patch notes if it was fixed it would have been located there and sure your not on the discord but your mates are would it not have made sense to ask them if he had fixed that issue instead of assuming it was fixed.

Instead your on here crying still about an issue you caused yourself slagging off a server which you say you don't care about just like you said you don't care about the currency but you obviously do or else why keep going on? addtionally you pretty much just said your trying to discredit him even after he offered to sort out an issue you caused yourself 🤔

Honestly with all that been said over your last several posts I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get a ban this forum is for advertising servers, this post is for discussion based on the server and what others have said within the post your issue has been offered to be fixed but you stated that you don't care about that just want to discredit one of the few server creators left on lomcn. Its people like you why this forum is slowly dying because all you do is sap the motivation of the creators with your constant bitching at them.

as for me being old I'm mid 30's mate no one's grandad and I work for a living unlike you who's probably sponging of the tax payers like myself. also the way you keep going on about bens arsehole makes me think you swing the overside of the fence or have some sort of obsession with ben in general you may wanna go talk to a doctor about that it doesn't sound very healthy.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Not uncommon to fix a bug and another one is created from that.
Also not uncommon for us to fix a bug which we thought was the problem, but was actually different, and the original bug still remains.

Think its pretty clear though that you don't care about the gold.
You dont care about the bug
you dont care about the server

you just want to bad mount me, the server, hany. No matter what I do will change that.

You say you dont want the item back.. yet are sending me your character name.... so to confirm ... you DO want it back? or you dont?

Eitherway, thanks for reporting the bug, we're investigating :)

You keep saying this and said it about several people who simply expressed their opinion on your server. Glad you are admitting it basically got stuck. I don't play, so it's irrelevant really. But do you feel like you should give someone their gold back as a server owner, when a bug on your own server got stuck? :S

I don't care to bad mouth you tbh mate, you're too emotional and I've told you this. Do what you think is best, but glad we got to the bottom of it.

You obviously never heard of patch notes if it was fixed it would have been located there and sure your not on the discord but your mates are would it not have made sense to ask them if he had fixed that issue instead of assuming it was fixed.

Instead your on here crying still about an issue you caused yourself slagging off a server which you say you don't care about just like you said you don't care about the currency but you obviously do or else why keep going on? addtionally you pretty much just said your trying to discredit him even after he offered to sort out an issue you caused yourself 🤔

Honestly with all that been said over your last several posts I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get a ban this forum is for advertising servers, this post is for discussion based on the server and what others have said within the post your issue has been offered to be fixed but you stated that you don't care about that just want to discredit one of the few server creators left on lomcn. Its people like you why this forum is slowly dying because all you do is sap the motivation of the creators with your constant bitching at them.

as for me being old I'm mid 30's mate no one's grandad and I work for a living unlike you who's probably sponging of the tax payers like myself. also the way you keep going on about bens arsehole makes me think you swing the overside of the fence or have some sort of obsession with ben in general you may wanna go talk to a doctor about that it doesn't sound very healthy.
So explain to me, how I created this bug?

Do you even realise how stupid you sound, and trying to make random accusations about my personal life like my job just shows how desperate you must be getting. I would have thought when Ben hired a new GM he would hire better. But I guess you scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel hiring people for a server on it's last legs.

Yeah mate, this servers dying cause I've posted 36 times in it's near 18 year existence.

Discredit him? You think I'm in the wrong because I lost 400 mil to a "bug" (not my fault) tried to privately resolve it - which he laughed at, and was advised to post here which worked btw cause the guy responded. But I'm somehow wrong for doing this? Honestly you cannot be this stupid

And why you so desperate to get me banned, grow up. Yeah apologies for "sapping his motivation"- I should have just let the him keep the gold, you're right. Also your last statement is homophobic, gay people don't need to visit doctors. I hope you're banned for such comments.

Also Vyze, your small brain doesn't realise you literally contradict yourself. You just said I assumed the bug was fixed. No I didn't actually if you scroll up you'll see hany telling me it was fixed, he is a GM and pretty much codes that server. Isn't that a pretty reliable source of information? Mate Ben where did you find this imbecile lmfao

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
You keep saying this and said it about several people who simply expressed their opinion on your server. Glad you are admitting it basically got stuck. I don't play, so it's irrelevant really. But do you feel like you should give someone their gold back as a server owner, when a bug on your own server got stuck? :S

I don't care to bad mouth you tbh mate, you're too emotional and I've told you this. Do what you think is best, but glad we got to the bottom of it.

So explain to me, how I created this bug?

Do you even realise how stupid you sound, and trying to make random accusations about my personal life like my job just shows how desperate you must be getting. I would have thought when Ben hired a new GM he would hire better. But I guess you scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel hiring people for a server on it's last legs.

Yeah mate, this servers dying cause I've posted 36 times in it's near 18 year existence.

Discredit him? You think I'm in the wrong because I lost 400 mil to a "bug" (not my fault) tried to privately resolve it - which he laughed at, and was advised to post here which worked btw cause the guy responded. But I'm somehow wrong for doing this? Honestly you cannot be this stupid

And why you so desperate to get me banned, grow up. Yeah apologies for "sapping his motivation"- I should have just let the him keep the gold, you're right. Also your last statement is homophobic, gay people don't need to visit doctors. I hope you're banned for such comments.
I was refering to your obsession with him not the fact you may be gay on that matter I don't give a rats arse.

Your the one here who keeps trolling I made it clear you keep @ me and I'll keep responding as for you getting banned sure I'd love to see that nowt more enjoyable than watching Tai and the others kick out trolls like yourself who openly admit your only here to cause trouble.

Also I'm not even on his server playing right now just keeping upto date on the forum and noticed your post offered a reason as to why your still waiting and you decided to keep attacking me even after I wasn't talking @ you so you obviously came here looking to troll and cause drama and you succeded.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Didn't address any of my points, not surprised. Anyways, glad we got to the bottom of it. I hope you don't spend all the gold in one place lads.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
tbh I wouldn't even worry about the gold you are selling to get MATIC, the cost of getting money back out to £'s off that are absurd.

Reactions: Vaynes

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I mean these comments just explain why this community has gone down hill and why there is a real lack of good servers being created these days, its just not worth putting all that effort in to receive such unfair and ridiculous comments.

It is a joke that LOMCN allow these types of comments to stand. There seems to be little to no real moderation that happens these days.. its like lomcn mods are scared to enforce anything because they don't want to be seen as policing stuff. I've been critical before saying lomcn are not the mir police, and they are not to an extent, but feels like things have just got out of control over past year. Trolls are running rampant, ruining peoples reputation, ruining servers, taking the whole community down. Mir might be on its last legs if this continues, I already know I don't bother coming to this forum any more because I won't waste my time argueing with the insane amount of trolls on here.

If you stood outside a shop in the high street with signs saying its a cash cow, they are corrupt, all the **** that gets posted here.. the police would come and take you away for disturbing the peace or some **** like that. The mods should be doing something similar here, warning and removing people that are disruptive and disturbing the community.

Its a shame because back in the day, anyone that posted a mir advert would get such positive reviews, even if it looked completely ****.
These days if you post something, even if it looks amazing, you get troll comments like corruption, cash cow etc with no evidence.. and yet its just allowed to stand, no warnings, nothing. When you let trouble makers run wild, all you get is trouble.

and FYI I couldn't give a **** about any the comments made, makes no difference to me. I just think its a terrible shame to see a community I've been a part of for almost 20 years go down the shitter in such a way, but maybe thats more a reflection on todays society than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
tbh I wouldn't even worry about the gold you are selling to get MATIC, the cost of getting money back out to £'s off that are absurd.
Yeah absurd process, especially when someone's taking 20% of everything lmao

But more the principle, resolved now anyways. He's kept it
I mean these comments just explain why this community has gone down hill and why there is a real lack of good servers being created these days, its just not worth putting all that effort in to receive such unfair and ridiculous comments.

It is a joke that LOMCN allow these types of comments to stand. There seems to be little to no real moderation that happens these days.. its like lomcn mods are scared to enforce anything because they don't want to be seen as policing stuff. I've been critical before saying lomcn are not the mir police, and they are not to an extent, but feels like things have just got out of control over past year. Trolls are running rampant, ruining peoples reputation, ruining servers, taking the whole community down. Mir might be on its last legs if this continues, I already know I don't bother coming to this forum any more because I won't waste my time argueing with the insane amount of trolls on here.

If you stood outside a shop in the high street with signs saying its a cash cow, they are corrupt, all the **** that gets posted here.. the police would come and take you away for disturbing the peace or some **** like that. The mods should be doing something similar here, warning and removing people that are disruptive and disturbing the community.

Its a shame because back in the day, anyone that posted a mir advert would get such positive reviews, even if it looked completely ****.
These days if you post something, even if it looks amazing, you get troll comments like corruption, cash cow etc with no evidence.. and yet its just allowed to stand, no warnings, nothing. When you let trouble makers run wild, all you get is trouble.

and FYI I couldn't give a **** about any the comments made, makes no difference to me. I just think its a terrible shame to see a community I've been a part of for almost 20 years go down the shitter in such a way, but maybe thats more a reflection on todays society than anything else.

You need to stop playing the victim. You always do this, instead of addressing what you're clearly doing. You do not make servers to serve the community, you just want to rinse the community for every penny they have. You want respect or any sort of rating for that?

Instead of taking criticism and improving your approach, you try to silence people who state their opinion. And the community is toxic, I think we all know that but that doesn't mean you can paint all criticism with one brush. You know what you did in this scenario was wrong, yet you're here crying about how you're somehow victimized.

And speaking of mods, you legit withheld my gold for over a week (still ain't returned it) because you dislike me, and banned me from your discord for just stating opinion. They should moderate your posts? Why only moderate the players?

I also cannot believe you're acting so high and mighty, like deep down you know you have been corrupt on your servers. I MYSELF have bought items of you years ago, you should have just said nothing about it... I'm so tired of GM's like yourself basically throwing up servers, putting in effort for first few weeks and making a ton of money and then getting lazy and leaving the players high and dry. Look at the effort you put in the first couple weeks vs month in.

You overthink things, you accuse all of us of just wanting your server to suffer. I played your server for countless hours, every suggestion I gave you in that discord was my genuine opinion on improvements - it is in my interest your server survives because of the time and money I spent. But just as much as the community is an issue, people like you are killing this community with your cash grab servers. Just praying on people's nostalgia.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Yeah absurd process, especially when someone's taking 20% of everything lmao

But more the principle, resolved now anyways. He's kept it
I had forgot about that part tbh, when I tried to move or get matic out of my account the gas fees just made doing anything with it pointless.

Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or there are cheaper third party's that have cheaper fees etc, but it just made me think it's not worth trying to get it out.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
I had forgot about that part tbh, when I tried to move or get matic out of my account the gas fees just made doing anything with it pointless.

Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or there are cheaper third party's that have cheaper fees etc, but it just made me think it's not worth trying to get it out.
The fees for sending are usually quite minimal tbh, I believe it may be like 0.01 MATIC to send or something. Can't remember of the top of my head

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003

You ran with hanys/apoc 3 slot system to make an abosulute killing out the mir community. This time you learnt from apoc to change PayPal to crypto so you didn't get stung with charge backs. That rolling for slotted items it just pure predatory way off making cash. It has no other reason being in the game or on a server apart form milking the community. You set up a cash cow and changed it into your favour using crypto which will now lead to the other few gms who put up a cash grab server every 6 months to do the same. You just evolved cash grabbing..

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
You ran with hanys/apoc 3 slot system to make an abosulute killing out the mir community. This time you learnt from apoc to change PayPal to crypto so you didn't get stung with charge backs. That rolling for slotted items it just pure predatory way off making cash. It has no other reason being in the game or on a server apart form milking the community. You set up a cash cow and changed it into your favour using crypto which will now lead to the other few gms who put up a cash grab server every 6 months to do the same. You just evolved cash grabbing..
Exactly.

He's just a greedy individual and only here to milk the community. So nobody cares what happens to oldskool, glad that pile of crap is dying.