Join Discord

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This thread has gone to ****.

They always do when Smavid/Robert/Breezer get involved. It always turns in to some homoerotic debate on the South of England.

Can you all stfu posting the same **** over and over? Fanx

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
They always do when Smavid/Robert/Breezer get involved. It always turns in to some homoerotic debate on the South of England.

Can you all stfu posting the same **** over and over? Fanx

True fax. All I see is "Come to my house" or begging of a similar nature.

Far from impressed. I wanted pictures of the horrors Robert was hooking up with but 'nooo' he shacks up with the 1st one he see's and thats the end. This thread may aswell be locked!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
True fax. All I see is "Come to my house" or begging of a similar nature.

Far from impressed. I wanted pictures of the horrors Robert was hooking up with but 'nooo' he shacks up with the 1st one he see's and thats the end. This thread may aswell be locked!

im trying for photos the bitch has a locked profile!!!!!! He wont share - doucje

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
My number one top tip Image search every potential candidate worthy of meeting. This rudimentary action will save you from the chocolate star explorers. if she looks like this and the image search comes up with something like this then you have a dude thats trying to crawl into your private area!!

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Would like to highlight... having a girlfriend has once again stolen Robert from this place.... May release photos for Gotex's personal use.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
my birds gash is great and we've got a child... so *** da lot of ya

btw i found my bitch on bebo

wtf did I just read??

Miss this place!! Someone gets in a relationship and it causes more drama than Corrie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
plentyoffish and iPhone app Tinder are funny ;)

Tinder has provided a couple of times. Shallow app though. Some of the Tinder opening lines that can be found around the net are lulz.

POF is smash and dash but 5/10's think they automatically now 8/10+ because they get attention for the desperado's, bitchy and cocky as hell but it's funny trolling them.

There's a misc section on bodybuilding.com forum that has 5 star threads dedicated to these apps. some of the lads there troll just for shits n giggles, worth a look on if you fancy a laugh. won't post links as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to other forums but chuck us a PM if you want the links to the threads there.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I still get mail from girls on dating websites and have to go back to my first post in this topic. Most of them are horrendous!!