Open Beta PVP/PK screenshots

Join Discord

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Just a few screenshots of random PVP/PK, no point in saying "no flames" as people always do :)

- Some people don't mind their stats known to others, I however prefer them not to be known :)

- Yes there will be lots of screenshots of me dead in PVP/PK aswell, it's a game, no shame in dying just a bit of fun

- Might be slightly useful for the lower levels to see PVP/PK at slightly higher levels

Attachments

• BanyaPVPOutside.JPG
    BanyaPVPOutside.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 568
  • MSApexPVPv2.JPG
    MSApexPVPv2.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 565
  • BanyaPVPInsideKOS.JPG
    BanyaPVPInsideKOS.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 562
  • MSApexPVPv3.JPG
    MSApexPVPv3.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 567
  • MSApexPVP.JPG
    MSApexPVP.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Lol Rich. No1 has said ''Man your sad screening every pk'' Blah blah blah. A PK screen thread just isnt finished when it has no flames.

I havent pk'd since the 1st OBT. I was in Ghouls the other day and i see this noob killing it....i think to myself ''hmm wtf why am i running past''.....but i jst keep running.

Then another time....

Me and skib are in ApeKings and i see HighVoltage struggling with an ak....skib attempts to steal it....to be shouted at by me ''stop it.....cnt steal from him'' and given the circumstances we really couldnt steal it from him...so i gave it a poison, we then grp'd with him and ended up makin 2.5mil in an hour or so.

Carebear syndrome me thinks.

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
I havent pk'd since the 1st OBT. I was in Ghouls the other day and i see this noob killing it....i think to myself ''hmm wtf why am i running past''.....but i jst keep running.

Then another time....Carebear syndrome me thinks.

You never used to be a carebear....

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
You never used to be a carebear....

I know she didnt :(

I would post some screens but unfortunatly we havent pk'ed any1 during the last beta phase. We did come across some guy in Apeking's but laura shouted at me for trying to take his AK.

Can a leopard change its spots?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
For some reason after the long break in the action i've had cause of my computer dieing on me, i can't seem to get back into the game lol.

Now i got my new PC, i downloaded and installed it, went online and thought...fk it cba lol.

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
I love how in the banner on his site I'm dead and brown, its just a shame vend did'nt kill me, it was the people who were with him, gg vend, hope to see you running more when mir3 comes back up, oh and I enjoyed making 300k on the CW's we took off you, sweet as pie that was :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Lmao, omni.

We actually made just over 1mill with that bracer drop too, Zeye here btw ^^

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
lol zeye, wheres my share! and ye it was great fun, get your arse on DA forums and gimme your msn adress f00 :P

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
I'm playing Mir 3 official, too bad though I logged in 10 hours before the servers went down on the 28th :P

Hope to see some familiar faces on there ;)

The improvments they have made since the first release of mir 3 are awesome, the quests and everything.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Don't think I have any screenshots of your deaths, you seem to log too fast due to having no friends for res. :cray:

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
lol sorry? who logs to fast and even if your reffering to me, I tend to be on my own or in a very small group when I get killed, seems to me that you people can only kill me when theres 3-4 or more of you lol either that or have an assasin bind me, but then again i always carry meds lol so thats why i cant survive a bind atm XD

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Haha, yeah Vendetta talked **** to us, we went and owned him and stole from him. He still didn't learn.

He was talking crap to me via PMs, whilst he was blocking them, lol, so I asked him for a little fight, no potting. Just a nice little fight.

screen0085e.png

Here's the result.
He bought 2 friends with him, 1 being a Tao to heal him... Then complained when I potted (which is after I killed him once). I was up for going red... So I just killed him over and over untill I finally went red. Which is when him and his friends spammed my PMs "owned, gg," etc.
Wait, so you bring 3 people to a 1v1, and I get owned when I kill you all so many times I turn red..? I see.

He's a comical guy. :D Gets really mad at little things.
He's my prime griefing target. :brows:

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
lol sorry? who logs to fast and even if your reffering to me, I tend to be on my own or in a very small group when I get killed, seems to me that you people can only kill me when theres 3-4 or more of you lol either that or have an assasin bind me, but then again i always carry meds lol so thats why i cant survive a bind atm XD

He'll just be some low level child, can't have played the game much to think people generally "log" when they die :)

P.S. I think he was refering to me, I've already admitted I've died plenty of times. Most have with the new Bind skill in game and the old bugs (bag lock/pot bugs) which can prevent you from TT/RTin whilst binded.

Edit: To change Font, go into your Mir folder and find the file called Fonts, right click and choose to Edit, change it to whatever you wish.

Last edited:

Repo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2009
Haha, yeah Vendetta talked **** to us, we went and owned him and stole from him. He still didn't learn.

He was talking crap to me via PMs, whilst he was blocking them, lol, so I asked him for a little fight, no potting. Just a nice little fight.

screen0085e.png

Here's the result.
He bought 2 friends with him, 1 being a Tao to heal him... Then complained when I potted (which is after I killed him once). I was up for going red... So I just killed him over and over untill I finally went red. Which is when him and his friends spammed my PMs "owned, gg," etc.
Wait, so you bring 3 people to a 1v1, and I get owned when I kill you all so many times I turn red..? I see.

He's a comical guy. :D Gets really mad at little things.
He's my prime griefing target. :brows:

lol vendetta is just another perfect example of a really poor player with a big mouth, theres always been lots of them on mir, he's no diffrent, espically now hes arse licking up to kos so they let him in

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
He'll just be some low level child, can't have played the game much to think people generally "log" when they die :)

P.S. I think he was refering to me, I've already admitted I've died plenty of times. Most have with the new Bind skill in game and the old bugs (bag lock/pot bugs) which can prevent you from TT/RTin whilst binded.

Funny. I guess those bugs won't apply to the people you've killed because you own right?

I didn't even acknowledge you Omni, but I can if you want. You always cry whenever theres a fight your not winning, hows that? Oh, you also think running around constantly unable to land a poison constitutes as you 'owning'.