Oriando server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Rizzla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Download the new client, theres a link to it on the main page of the website. I had the same problem. It also sorts out the bugs with the items.

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
this is a good server,

People complaining about 1000 points needed for skills, its not to bad

Lvl1 = 1000
Lvl2 = 1000
Lvl3 = 2000

( go compare those to Euro and you will see they are infact 1/3 of just about all :))

Loads of the bugs have been sorted and if you find any tell Jamie and there sorted with in hours.

Lmfao at Lifco tryingt o claim he wrote that out before - your a corrupt ******* why dont you go and boil your head.

Hows your server going since you banned you top 10 poeppe? noob idiot.

Oriando server is gonna be big.

anyone that complains about bugs in a server whens its only been online for a week are welcome to their opinions.

but those that make their first impressions their lasting impressions are a bit narrow minded in my eyes.

If you tried it and got annoyed at no trainers/Skill points/ The wipe ( which was honestly needed - and no one has been compensatied as the server had only been up for 2 days!) and left why not give it another go.

it really is good!

Lone

Lifco your not welcome

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
lone servers gonna be big? i log on just now and find ppl 3 ppl with heavenarmour and 35+ kit.. cus of 1 event? wtf lol.. seems 2 me the grp of 3 have these items no 1 else

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
Elo all..im Kaza from Since massacre is down thought id try this server out coz never played 2.3 before.. and since its 27x exp or w/e :D i thought it would be good too see if it is good so will see u all on there :D

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
this is a good server,

People complaining about 1000 points needed for skills, its not to bad

Lvl1 = 1000
Lvl2 = 1000
Lvl3 = 2000

( go compare those to Euro and you will see they are infact 1/3 of just about all :))

Loads of the bugs have been sorted and if you find any tell Jamie and there sorted with in hours.

Lmfao at Lifco tryingt o claim he wrote that out before - your a corrupt ******* why dont you go and boil your head.

Hows your server going since you banned you top 10 poeppe? noob idiot.

Oriando server is gonna be big.

anyone that complains about bugs in a server whens its only been online for a week are welcome to their opinions.

but those that make their first impressions their lasting impressions are a bit narrow minded in my eyes.

If you tried it and got annoyed at no trainers/Skill points/ The wipe ( which was honestly needed - and no one has been compensatied as the server had only been up for 2 days!) and left why not give it another go.

it really is good!

Lone

Lifco your not welcome

ermmm, well for a start fireball is like 150 for level 1 on euro, how is 1000 a third of that? rofl

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
tbh if all bugs aint sorted before it goes live it aint worth downloading as all bugs should be sorted in beta testing.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
name a better server
all servers get bugs and no1 i know fixes them as quik as jamie and ven
server well thought out

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
y have i been ip banned lol
bit harsh for tellign u 2 f off for making me lvl 1

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
done everyfing is sez on the site and i get to log in and carnt make a new account, cba to try ne more bord now laters.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
name a better server
all servers get bugs and no1 i know fixes them as quik as jamie and ven
server well thought out

Project 69
massacre
dragon chronicles
Ragezone
Disturbed
Izar

Couple for you to choose from.

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
hmmm cant see players items on them and server keeps jjust shutting down on me =-/ any help?

/kaza

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
i was guna try this until i heard 3 people have heaven armour because of 1 event lol.
that reminds me on the 1.9 servers that barly lasted a month (heavensent)