Out of the loop?

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
Not the best way to gain a good reputation. whether or not the community likes myth

Not here to gain any sort of reputation, if some people can't handle some basic criticism they don't belong on the internet and won't get very far in life.

I genuinely wish them all the best for v2 as credit is due to anyone that makes a server, but in my own opinion if it was like the first server they made... well we can guess what I think of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXxX

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Replies in red.

wow.. urm i really didnt mean to offend you with my post , but still you slate me away ..

like i said it really shows the type of people here.. feel sad tbh , i miss the old days very much and i speak for alot of people when i say this.
im not threatened by chronical's , if you take the time and read back.. is says lomcn is basically flooded with it , thats all.. (and who can deny it?)

Your comments are FAR FROM basic criticism sir,
there was no advice on how to make it better, or areas you thought needed changing.. only slander ,
Empty words yet again

all nonsense in my eyes

thanks yet again for saying you wish us well ,but it means nothing after what ive read

Good day ..

Last edited:

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Tbh lomcn seems to have hit an all time low recently .... its difficult to find friendly threads at all anymore, everything becomes a flame fest, anything useful on this site is now hidden under all peoples arguments and disagreements, surely everybody on this forum has similar aims/goals .... what ever happened to this being a community of people working together to advance mir?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Tbh lomcn seems to have hit an all time low recently .... its difficult to find friendly threads at all anymore, everything becomes a flame fest, anything useful on this site is now hidden under all peoples arguments and disagreements, surely everybody on this forum has similar aims/goals .... what ever happened to this being a community of people working together to advance mir?

I won't comment on the LOMCN part, as a member of staff I do believe i'm bias in saying i'm against it, however on finding friendly threads it is often the case with the mir community.

On-Topic: Bon left 3heroes a long time ago now I think, he went to move onto other things and spend time with other events in his life and got pretty bored of mir, now as much as I disliked some of the things Bon did he was still a brilliant server creator.

While your comment also states of people working together to advance mir, that does still occur, various sections are still at work developing servers and their own files but a lot of it will be back-end and not as public until a release. I believe we have Chronicles & Jamies Project being worked on however I do not believe they will be public release but we can still hope :) .

@MythRohan on LOMCN being flooded by Mir Chronicles, congratulations that is a server that people are hoping to see up and running, it's the main buzz of the mir community right now, whether or not that statement is agreed with I couldn't care less it's a simple fact, it was the same with ACE aswell, both servers show a lot of new features, and they promote that the best they can, facebook beta tests, avatars, signatures, they're doing their best to make their name known and it has paid off really well. I for one am GLAD to see the mir community make such a buzz about it as it shows how alive mir is for some people.

I'd rather not go back to small scattered servers with 5 people in or the odd post saying "this up?" as personally that's how a dead forum comes about. Anyway that's my 2cents and the original question answered, enjoy your morning folks, grab a coffee or something :D

/Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.