Outblast MiR 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Im gonna play it. sounds like a good server m8. hope im impressed.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Ok i have played for abit and i can say:

There is no lag and anyone wanting to play should know that when you start at lvl 50, you get all your kit free, and it is still low rate which in my opinion is awsome as pvping is excellent thus subuk walls will be excellent

Everyone come play as its excellent. However could use some quests ;)

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Its a great server. GM is listening to people. Could do with a little more items drop for 60+ items, because they are verry hard to get

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
me and my mate are trying to get onit, we downloaded everything and extracted the files e.t.c,

but when we get on the login screen when we go to make a new account after about 5 seconds it just says connection closed...

any ideas how i can fix this?

thanks

Noize

LOMCN n00bie
May 7, 2007
United Kingdom Server: Outblast
me and my mate are trying to get onit, we downloaded everything and extracted the files e.t.c,

but when we get on the login screen when we go to make a new account after about 5 seconds it just says connection closed...

any ideas how i can fix this?

thanks

That has never happened to me or anyone else (yet), so I can't help sorry.

@Mod

please clean thread. :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lag sometimes happens. but thats about all i can slate this server over.

Excellent Gm
Constant Updates
Excellent Npc Scripting
ServerWell balanced

I have an awsome Guild !
so if you get the chance to play, Join Melt~Down

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Drop rate off lvl 60+ items realy need to be increased. And we need more lvl-ing caves for level 70+ as you dont get any lvl cave after mino temple

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Drop rate off lvl 60+ items realy need to be increased. And we need more lvl-ing caves for level 70+ as you dont get any lvl cave after mino temple

Lmao no.

The servers fine how it is :/

its offline now....how long this gonna be for xD?

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Lmao no.

The servers fine how it is :/

its offline now....how long this gonna be for xD?

Trying being level 76 and still having to level in Mino Temple which is a cave for almost 10 levels lower. Stuff needs to be changed. 60+ are way to hard to get.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i like it, just i was thinking maybe some pots could be introduced into drop files?, also could you add some DC to tao's items as i've got lvl 60+ Tao , Dc 10-12.... , all i got to kil with is SFB lol, Otherwise its great and pwns

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Okay

Tbh 60+ items should be rare
New caves SHOULD be introduced as i can agree with you.
New pots would be nice, however the lvl60 arm has too much ac,amc tbh as the mobs dont hurt me much....
Also i think some quests should be put in

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
60+ shouldn't be rare because its so easy to get to, and try hunting in vipercave, or elite temple then come back and say that armour is to good. As you will get ur ass whooped bad in thoose caves.

Items should be getting rare at level 70/75 not earlier.

Yeah we could with some new bigger pots, good point.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
ye but tbh m8 in viper, you will be trying to get new armours, so ye. you should get ur ass whooped.
60 should be slightly more common
65 Normal
70 quiterare
75 rare
80 extremely rare

this is only imo though. Neone know when its comin back online ?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Well it would be good if new armour had Sc, Dc, and Mc, and ye, its a tadge to much ac/amc. Also BG needs a map and mobs >.<

100% agree. Less ac and amc and a fraction more mc/sc/dc.

it possible to make the stats change depending on whos wearing it, so 3 armours dont need to be made.?

EDIT: sorry for double

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
well at the moment level 65 is extremely rare. So there need to be some changes.

True about vipers should be dropped nice items. But they dont. Noize told me he was into the drop files earlier. so we will have to wait and see

Dunno why it went down. Prolly crash. Hope he is at home to put it up

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
100% agree. Less ac and amc and a fraction more mc/sc/dc.

it possible to make the stats change depending on whos wearing it, so 3 armours dont need to be made.?

EDIT: sorry for double

Yes, as all the level 65 items are like that. Well saying that, i dunno if it is possible with armours :eek: