Outblast MiR 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
lol no news yet...no wonder its got low user count....goes down all the time no news why its down....this is starting to be a laught

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
it annoys me how i consistantly see you critising servers in the threads, when you fail to produce anything that could be thought of as good ( from what i know ); And you always seem to be ****y about it, type of person that dusnt deserve a PC.
dude why do you talk what you dont know ?
If i had a secondary pc and a good connection i wouldnt hassitate to make a server and i know loads more than you could even imagine you can only play servers....but did you even saw server files put some up messed around with them ???Do you even know to install SQL

I criticise servers?lol i talk because i want to know if its just a 5min made server or its something worth to play, that will be up...

I did not say nowt about p69,zentaur,solid,mir-revenge because they are good servers that are 100% up and have loads to do...b4 you talk you should get your facts right ok ?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
dno. i dont understand why the Gm dont even come on lomcn and say why its down....

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
irt is strange how he hasnt, but i know there was 1 bugg he needed to fix due to it selling GM arm, and uber items lol, dunno any other reason for it being down :'( i wanna test reincarnation!

lossomet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
So annoying when a server just disappears into uninformed madness.

And do you think he realises you can't register on his forum? So if hes posting why its down there, we have no hope.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
was tempted 2 try server out... but sounds like its poorly run and abit of a waste of time :/

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
no its an excellent server, however there should be reasons why he takes server down :)

im still gonna play it simply cause imo its the best out

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
so does the gm not like posting because i have heard nothing of why the server was down. this is kinda happening alot and something should be done about it. The best thing is, i havent seen any updates from all this down time either :/

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Bah was hoping to see it back up online again today, was planning to get to level 80. guess i have to wait a little more

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
lol taken down what 2 days ?and no news?this is stupid...lol no news in 2 days i find this server a waste of time now tbh

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
ye thats what i want.

i might quit mir again if this server goes to pot