Paragon Infinity [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Re: Paragon Infinity Mir

was anyone else creating an account and then getting that there account ID wasnt valid

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

theres now a new exe, but no download

---------- Post Merged at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:13 PM ----------

ah they changed to a shitty login screen

they forgot about the forum login lol

made character now off on holiday >.<
1CQtLv0M.png

Last edited:

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011

so create a new account takes you to bulletin?....

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Why are you making people sign up to your forums just take make an account?

@EDIT, Not really the best of ideas having your forum name the username for the account, might as well of used our emails.

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

LOL what is this bullshit, having to make email addresses and verify them etc.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011

this is ****ing stupid ive made an account etc like 8 times and still nothing is happening, no email verifications or anything.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011

would be 87 but i cant make an account :)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Check your junk mail you moron. This team has ALWAYS used account/forum linking. It's simple as f*ck, like you.

On another note, son arrived Monday so bit busy. Will get in game when I can. G/l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

I'm sorry if people don't like how the forums and ingame links, we havent done it to FORCE people to sign up to the forums so please dont twist it

It's linked so that if you need to reset your password, you do it via forums and the emails that are sent out - no need to wait for us to reply to PMs. There is benefits, trust me.

There are over 100 people in game, so it can't be that hard.

If you are having issues, send me a pm on here and I'll help you out... but check junk emails etc for verification email

There is no IP, it is hardcoded, ignore the 127.0 address in the mir2config.
As long as you have downloaded the client, enable your launcher/patcher and ull download all the latest files required

Cheers

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Good looking mir2 server m8, its very nice you did all this cool stuff, its a nice air breathe for mir2 community

looking1

LOMCN Member
Jun 22, 2017

Rly its good server !! . so i will still leveling and make qust for level 50+ ?? this **** server lol just still make qust and kill mobs lol ........

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Rly its good server !! . so i will still leveling and make qust for level 50+ ?? this **** server lol just still make qust and kill mobs lol ........
Sorry cant tell if your saying its a good or **** server lol?
happy to listen to your feedback but i think you need to word it a little better, i appreciate english isnt your 1st language but i actualyl cant understand what your trying to say

killing mobs and doing quests is part of any MMORPG grind game?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Gave it a quick whirl.

Very fun, reminds me of an actual MMO with progression. I like the minor stat chase upgrades that make you want to farm for them, not tedious.

Overall a decent server, definitely different. Will pop on now and then when I can.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Gave it a quick whirl.

Very fun, reminds me of an actual MMO with progression. I like the minor stat chase upgrades that make you want to farm for them, not tedious.

Overall a decent server, definitely different. Will pop on now and then when I can.

^.

Had fun playing tonight. I like the constant quests which keep moving you forward through the areas, takes away the tedious grind of just killing the same mobs over and over until you get to a certain level.

Pixels

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2017

Will download and see if i can get back into mir. Current servers are just boring.