Paragon Infinity [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: Paragon Infinity Mir

Spawns feel a little high in the Spider place, as a wizard its super hard trying to lure up without shield lol seems to hit a little hard.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Spawns feel a little high in the Spider place, as a wizard its super hard trying to lure up without shield lol seems to hit a little hard.

well i think that might be becauses its for higher level. (Levels are on big map)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Aye noticed that but thought it was wrong as this was where my quest was sending me.

I noticed that too, I thought it was because I had a leach.

What's the levels on there now, last I saw someone just hit 30.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

I noticed that too, I thought it was because I had a leach.

What's the levels on there now, last I saw someone just hit 30.

5-6 people Hit 35 by time i logged about 2 hours ago guessing 40s now, i started 4 hours late still managed to hit 30 before calling it a day though.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

I played a warrior in beta and now I started with wiz, something is verry different and/or wrong because by the time I got the zombie quest in beta I was level 35+ and now on my wizz I got it at like 27 or 26 and its a verry verry big difference.
@ people saying spawns are high at spiders, did u notice its a level 40+ map ? Only a few people level 40

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

yeah i've just finished the orc quest line and im lvl 38, i was 44/45 by time i did it in beta lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

people are reaching 40s today, yes we lowered EXP a bit from beta to make the game a little slower and more challenging.

In beta people were just breezing past the content, there wasn't enough time to really gather the items from that area to then progress and move to the next

with lower exp it means you stay there longer and get that gear that you need for the next area

we'll keep listening to feedback but at the moment the way and speed of which people are progressing seems fine.

you will get to a point where although your level 50, you cant go to a level 50 area.. that is because you need to progress your ITEMS instead of your LEVELs - hope that makes sense.

jsut cause your level 40 doesn't mean you can easily take on the level 40 area.. the items must go with the level

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Ben, have you added anything for the other materials gained by disasemble?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Fun server and very different but dose legendary/Godly tier items get rarer as you go? They don't seem very rare at all tbh.

If i had to criticise i would say it's the amount of mobs, i spend more time waiting for respawn then i do actually leveling, don't get me wrong, you got big spawns and quick respawn times but the area isn't big enough, anymore then 4-5 people that spawn is dead within 30 seconds.

HotpocketSloth

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 22, 2017

Fun server and very different but dose legendary/Godly tier items get rarer as you go? They don't seem very rare at all tbh.

If i had to criticise i would say it's the amount of mobs, i spend more time waiting for respawn then i do actually leveling, don't get me wrong, you got big spawns and quick respawn times but the area isn't big enough, anymore then 4-5 people that spawn is dead within 30 seconds.

This should balance its self out as more and more people reach level 50 they will go into the caves etc rather than outside the town. Hopefully anyway

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

I'm sorry if people don't like how the forums and ingame links, we havent done it to FORCE people to sign up to the forums so please dont twist it

It's linked so that if you need to reset your password, you do it via forums and the emails that are sent out - no need to wait for us to reply to PMs. There is benefits, trust me.

You could add a form on your launcher page for account creation/reset etc they'll still essentially be signing up to the forums just without having to visit the forums in the first place.

Just a suggestion.

unclepeas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2011
GhoulCave

Tried the download links but only get the 'mir2client' and 'client.exe' files.
If I try run the Client.exe I get a 'not a valid win32 application' error.

Do I need to pair these with another set of files?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Tried the download links but only get the 'mir2client' and 'client.exe' files.
If I try run the Client.exe I get a 'not a valid win32 application' error.

Do I need to pair these with another set of files?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Whats your operating system

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

unclepeas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2011
GhoulCave

It's working now on Windows 7. Just came to update my post... Thanks for your reply anyway Far.

Definately the issue.

(I wasn't trying to use an XP mir-machine... honest :culpability: )

:wink:

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Hany, Ben, Hotpocket take a bow... server is pretty ****ing sweet and the quest line is mental, amount of different towns im going through different teleport spots from different level tiers so much work has gone into this and its great.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Just spent my evening playing on the server, absolutely brilliant work done by the whole team... tried a few instances, pvp / pk is very balanced also from what I've seen so far (lower levels), quest line is enticing and rewarding. However, one thing I do want to pick at is the respawn times of mobs (especially in the 32-34 area) there's just too many people hunting in the same places around the main zone atm and not quick enough respawns (the amount of mobs is plenty though).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Just spent my evening playing on the server, absolutely brilliant work done by the whole team... tried a few instances, pvp / pk is very balanced also from what I've seen so far (lower levels), quest line is enticing and rewarding. However, one thing I do want to pick at is the respawn times of mobs (especially in the 32-34 area) there's just too many people hunting in the same places around the main zone atm and not quick enough respawns (the amount of mobs is plenty though).
we've lowered respawn rate from 10min to 2mins on next reboot, should sort this out

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Server is awesome, best thing I've played in a while in terms of just making me wanna play (still think I enjoyed Marble more, but it was my first major attempt at getting back in properly since forever).

Few things however:

1) Lag when picking up/handing in a quest. What the? Asked 4 other people last night and they were all getting it. One said it was already known but ... just incase people wonder.
2) The ending of the first areas quest chain... crikey that's rough. If a quest chain is going to prevent you from handing in quests from earlier, can you put a warning in? Or give us a way to go back, or a hand in NPC somewhere else or something? I hate missing quests, even if they don't reward anything significant tbh.
3) Are SC/MC always going to be on par with dc figures? A godly giving 10-10 dc is much weaker than a wiz getting the same item with 10-10mc as MC is much more valuable than DC (usually). Have you balanced that out in skill mechanics at all? Obviously I can't say for sure whether this is an issue, as I haven't experienced it on this server, but its going to be majorly unbalanced if nothing has been thought about in balancing elsewhere.

4) Pet peeve: I like getting pets, even if they are not super helpful. But Jesus, do they have to move like they've taken a massive dump in their shorts and don't want any to spill out?

Oh also:

5) Trying to access TM in the starting inn causes CTD each and every time.

Last edited: