Part two

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
I love the way its all ben this ben that.. i dont even read the posts just skim over it seein my name

u make out its all my fault and i gotta say sorry... pauls the 1 makin all these pathetic threads

i havnt posted or put down ne1s server in ages

Maybe you should take the time to bother to read some of them Ben and then maybe you will understand the point people are trying to put forward.

If the posts bother you then take your own advice that you give people when they ask you to stop spamming their threads:

1. Stop crying
2. Don't try to have the last word and maybe you will stop posting.
3. If you can't handle criticism don't post on the forums.
4. Get a life and go outside.
5. Don't answer back and I wont continue.
6. Cry Good!
7. If you don't like it then don't read it.

There is plenty more similar advice you have given, but to be honest I can't be bothered to find and more, but I'm sure you get the picture by now.

@Smavid = I have no idea what your post is on about, but wow, you have got plenty spare time on your hands lol :wink:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Maybe you should take the time to bother to read some of them Ben and then maybe you will understand the point people are trying to put forward.

If the posts bother you then take your own advice that you give people when they ask you to stop spamming their threads:

1. Stop crying
2. Don't try to have the last word and maybe you will stop posting.
3. If you can't handle criticism don't post on the forums.
4. Get a life and go outside.
5. Don't answer back and I wont continue.
6. Cry Good!
7. If you don't like it then don't read it.

There is plenty more similar advice you have given, but to be honest I can't be bothered to find and more, but I'm sure you get the picture by now.

@Smavid = I have no idea what your post is on about, but wow, you have got plenty spare time on your hands lol :wink:

So basically, your telling ben to grow up and not reply.. why dont you follow your own advice mr mature??

Gf!!!! :thumbup2:
(Had to say it, as i always use it apprently :confused1:

Spare time indeed, its sit and ***** on msn about the pathetic sods on my course, or post here. I've actually done shopping, watched film, and done my work tonight, so its bum around till i feel sleepy time. :) Was just stating fact this is about lomcn.. as you all kept saying lomcn not mir2. :cool1:

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
So basically, your telling ben to grow up and not reply..

Nope, that is the advice Ben dishes out when someone asks him to stop spamming, I would not say that. I was telling Ben to take his own advice.

My advice is to agree to stop the dirty tactics on rival server adverts and relish the competition instead of trying to get rid of it from the LOMCN.

Quite simple really, then nobody would need to make any more posts, people could re-advertise and things could get back to normal. :thumbup2:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I love the way its all ben this ben that.. i dont even read the posts just skim over it seein my name

u make out its all my fault and i gotta say sorry... pauls the 1 makin all these pathetic threads

Is actually somewhat true to point out, it's been over a week since he's posted on a server thread according to his last posts..

its ok

but if its made by smavid then its crap

Was on the 27th, click the arrow to lead to your actual thread, don't know if that is a joke or not but hey ho it's the internet so sarcasm fails anyway.

Other than that, he's stuck by his word the last time he actually flamed a thread looks like a good... 2-3weeks ago. I don't know if that's due to a ban but other than that there really is nothing to well prove he's been flaming up adverts recently.

[It's amazing how bored I am..]

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Is actually somewhat true to point out, it's been over a week since he's posted on a server thread according to his last posts..
/Czeldabolg

There is also the fact that the rival adverts were pulled from the forum and not many people are posting anything new for him to criticize.

Remove the red flag and the bull stops charging.

Maybe I'm wrong though and he has decided to play fair?

Guess we will see when people start advertising again :glare:

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Why cant all posts in the server advert section be locked? Have it as an advert section only, just leave it to the original poster to update his post. Most owners have their own forums. Adverts will be there for all to see, less work for lomcn mods, if people have an opinion post it on owners own forums.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
ρяєα¢нєя;712721 said:
So you would have rather i banned you, pob and Ben and removed all three server advertisements? Do you not see the flaw in that? If i did that there would be no server advertisements left on the forum.

You have to adapt to the community as a moderator, there's no point in being 100% hard line if it's going to result in the active majority of the forum being banned.

As for my infraction record, i have handed out more infractions in both yours and pob's server advert threads than i have in any other, so don't question my intentions without knowing anything about how i conduct myself as moderator.

Thanks.

p

I get what your saying here but theres only 1 server is been advertised any way and thats 4 heroes.
Id happily accept a perm ban as i have already removed my server advert as have many others.
Ben and the 4heroes team have already alienated all server adverts and stop people posting new server due to fear of been slammed

It is not about taking action against us, we all expected and accepted that action would be taken, it is about the fact that if anyone posted anything remotely negative on a 4H thread it is instantly cleaned and people warned / infracted.

If any other advert was spammed or flamed, it would be left for days. Then only partially cleaned or wiped totally clean, losing all of its good feedback!

Anything that is posted that casts the slightest shadow over 4H or Ben is immediately removed or deleted, why is it never left for people to give their opinions or just locked like other threads ? Why delete these posts but leave similar ones regarding other servers?

People say ignore Ben and he will stop, but that is bull crap as he does the same thing over and over again. Ben has influence over many people and plenty have admitted that his negative comments do put them off trying servers. It is not just like he posts one comment and leaves it there, he goes on and on and on posting until the ad is pulled or the server goes down. Mission achieved ! ! !

I have no doubt Ben will keep his nose clean for a few weeks as he knows people will be waiting for him to start again, but on the other hand he does not realy have many rivals advertising at the moment,

ben always keeps his nose clean right after a scuffle as to make his point heard clearly.
he then makes the "im innocent posts" and leaves it like that.
then has others backing him up.

Most the crap posted on the FH thread was posted by the 'We hate Ben' fan club, and was purely directed at Ben about his actions on LomCN, which has nothing itself to do with the server.

If you posted something like 'Well I was ingame and the GM Ben was rude to me and told me to FO because I asked a simple question and he refused to help me etc etc etc etc'. That would be releated to the server.

I can't even remove posts in the ad sections, and Preacher hardly ever does.

lol @the we hate ben fan club....
We never actually have a go at bens server as it realy is good and we all share an ethic where we dont like slagging off other peoples servers.
We are so pissed off because ben doesnt share this but likes to cripple all thats not 4heroes.
Other servers do not seem to be able to experiance the same attention the 4heroes thread does by the forum mods and admin and have to constantly nag and report posts to have them removed and the poster warned/infracted yet the 4heroes thread gets cleaned almost instantly.
Then all other adverts just get wiped because the mods cba to sit and pick threw the crap so any post that was ligite and shows the servers true potential are lost.
So all potentila players simply think is crap because of the over whelming amount of crap leaft on it.

wow......... get a life please i cant belive ur still carryin this on

think its fairly obvious from ur posts who the immature litle twa t is here pob.... and it aint me

grow up and live in the real world, not ur little fantasy world where every1 loves me and hates u, and its all some sorta consipiricy...

ive many haters, but plenty of friends... preacher and celsius are both my m8s, but ive received infractions of both in the past.. azura also ocmes down hard on me with 24hour bans.. plus theres that cough jealy that continues to mess with my siggy and be a complete nob but hay, i get over it, as its a forum and i dont rly care

maybe u should lighten up and go outside.. stop revolving ur life around mir so much, makin u senile m8

The fact this post wasnt deleted is beyond me.
The last comment on this post made me piss my pants.

Ben you still carnt see the negative impact you are having on this forum.
In time to come if you havnt changed your ways you will be the only one advertising.
Surely that can not be good for LOMCN.
Then again you do seem to be the only one to support LOMCN with your banners etc.
Im sure alot more would if they wherent made to look like idiots and there advert pissed all over by you.

well not really.. as celsius has infracted me for saying nob and tw at lol

These threads have to be made because your still geting away with it.
Im not the only person who think the same as stated in the previous posts on the thread.
You dont care about this forum expect to get the paying customers to get on your server (as stated by your on your forum).

There is also the fact that the rival adverts were pulled from the forum and not many people are posting anything new for him to criticize.

Remove the red flag and the bull stops charging.

Maybe I'm wrong though and he has decided to play fair?

Guess we will see when people start advertising again :glare:

The mir 2 server advertising section has not been posted in for some time.
99% of the adverts in there are dead and no longer online and it was suposed to have been cleaned up.
Yet it still hasnt been as it would be empty lol.
I personlay would not advertise any of my servers here with the current state of affairs.
It would be good for a week or so untill the infractions wear off then back to normal.

Why cant all posts in the server advert section be locked? Have it as an advert section only, just leave it to the original poster to update his post. Most owners have their own forums. Adverts will be there for all to see, less work for lomcn mods, if people have an opinion post it on owners own forums.

This is a very good idea but will never be made possible.
Ben has had it thread locked so no matter how badly or good things are going people will never no.

I would personally love an advert where the usual suspects could not post on and ruin a server they have never played.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Paul, you take yourself way too seriously, at least ben admits when someone else makes a valid point, you however, make a HUGE post about a lot of circumstantial rubbish...and you bore me....and make me want to go hug trees.

EDIT: I find just putting people on the ignore list is good enough, you have the option of reading their twaddle then.

EDIT2: I would also like to point out that most of what Ben says comes to pass...servers do shut down within a month despite server owners saying 'Why say that Ben? I'm here for the long term etc etc.'. an example being Oasis server. Those who lisen to Ben tend to improve their server and those who don't tend to run it into the ground. Those who get their feelings hurt jump on the ben hating band wagon and it is this constant sniping at ben that does have a negative impact. I am not defending him as he does snipe back, but really, do we really need constant provocation for provocations sake? at least ben makes constructive posts rather than just pointless aggrevation.

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
The way I see it is yes Bon is the fuel to the fire but paul and others are the catalyst

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
We all know this wont stop unless everyone decides to be mature... and that wont happen now will it.

Ive read all this thread and its just boring sh1t bit after bit

If you all read this thread from the beginning you will all notice its nothing worth arguing and carrying on with.

You all must come on this forum thinkin... omg i cba with that twonk, and for what? because everyone takes things on here too seriously, talk to eachother, get along, lol about stuff and just generally be sound.

I come on here and i dont like some people, well, didnt like some people but i let it go because everyone aint annoying all the time or being an arse all the time they do have there good times its the same with everyone they have there good times and bad just gotta learn to live with it.

Life is too short to be givin a sh1t about what other people think and crying on a forum...seriously, sad.
Get a girlfriend, get mates, do something which will take your mind off here if your really that bothered about it and dont wanna do anything else with your life but sit here getting yourself wound up like a little b1tch, you all sound like a bunch of nursery kids crying over a toy car or something.

Had my lil say :) big say however you want to look at it lol

Party time, laters ;)

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Ok let me sum the whole point of my posts and why im posting.
It is not because im bored.

For the last yeah or so since i joined LOMCN i have owned 2 servers.
Both still alive today and both booming.

I had 2 server adverts in the mir 2 upcoming server section along with other very good and unique servers.
In that time ben and his team have systematicaly raped those threads untill where discredited enough they where removed or they closed down because of the tatics the 4heros team have undertaken.
The reason i am posting now is its gone on long enough.

All i want is a resolution to the situation that has gone on far to long.
I want new rules to be introduced to prevent server owners going on to another server advert and ripping ten tonns of crap out of it.
LOMCN used to be so vibrant but now it is known as the home of 4heroes.
No one can advertise here for the above reasons.

LOMCN was the last real place for mir2 resource.
This isnt a i hate ben campaigne as ive neverslagged his server off.Not once.
In fact ive admitted his servers are very good.
But saying that i carnt ever recall ben saying that about another server.Instead he activly recuits LOMCN members to tell lies about any server that gets in the way.

LOMCN admin need to establish new rules to stop this behaviour happening.
Untill it does i will not be advertising me server here and the other servers who have removed there add will not be either.
We want healty competion not a one sided fight.

Make every advert in the mir2 server advert section locked after the first post.
People can then form there own opinion about the server instead of been fead lies and deception.
I feel untill this happens no one can move on from the current situation.

All those people who slagg me off and say cry cry etc need to understand the situation properly.
ignoring ben does not work as his message still gets across.

I want a real change to happen to bring life to LOMCn.Untill this happens i will not drop this.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
The only people who removed their advert was you and why do you see it as a competition?

It would make more sense to not let server owners post on other server owners threads.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Instead he activly recuits LOMCN members to tell lies about any server that gets in the way.

LOMCN admin need to establish new rules to stop this behaviour happening.
Untill it does i will not be advertising me server here and the other servers who have removed there add will not be either.

1. Just lol, you think Ben is really that bothered? Also your the one that lies, like saying FourHeros links were keyloggers.

2. Theres only you who have removed your ad, no one else.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Out of curiousity how much longer is this joke of a debate going to be left to run on? I really cant see admin and mods changing all their rules for someone who wants to chuck their toys out the pram and who general seems to think so high of themselves that their senses dont go past their own self importance and realise they are being total fools?. Constructive criticism is there for a reason, if someone points out faults then theres a chance to improve, if someone says this is amazing wow and doesnt point out actual problems then thats going to get so far...

Would say grow up but cant help but think this whole things gone far past that stage by now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.