PerfectWorld(europe)

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
hi, just started this server today and i really think this game has alot going for it. they said in there fourm that they havent had as many player's as they would like so i thought i would see if any of you guys would like to try.

www.perfectworld.gr/
rates:
exp x2
gold x2
sp x2

i have played offical perfect world and hated the fact that i could not have all the skill's but on here you can, and in one night im lvl 20 and having good fun, pls come and join me. xD

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Been wanting to play for long time now, But each server that comes out has so many problems with it, always down also, So i mite give this a try if its up at the end off the week with no problems.

WoWzA

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 30, 2008
Perfect World Europe

Powered by TFN.GR

Perfect World Europe is opening its door for the public!

We recently opened with blank database after open beta. All feedback from open beta will be considered to improve your gaming experience. Look forward to weekly events and more updates coming soon!

Information:

Server Website: Perfect World Europe - Powered by TFN.gr
Client download page: Can be found on the main website or download from
official malaysia links.
Patch Download page: Also Linked from main site.

Registration URL:
Perfect World Europe - Powered by TFN.gr

Server information:

The server has recently opened after a highly successful open beta stage. It is 99% bug free and very stable. Players based in europe will have an exceptional ping and lag free experience, we also have many people from USA Asia etc with no problem.

Server Rates:
Experience: 5x
Gold: 7x
SP: 7x
Drop: 5x

Please visit our forums HERE for more support or information.

I hope to see you all at Perfect World Europe!

This is just our latest add to follow on from what NOIR was saying, as you can see the rates are actually slightly higher than previously states, so give it a go u wont be dissapointed.

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
Perfect World Europe

Powered by TFN.GR

Perfect World Europe is opening its door for the public!

We recently opened with blank database after open beta. All feedback from open beta will be considered to improve your gaming experience. Look forward to weekly events and more updates coming soon!

Information:

Server Website: Perfect World Europe - Powered by TFN.gr
Client download page: Can be found on the main website or download from
official malaysia links.
Patch Download page: Also Linked from main site.

Registration URL:
Perfect World Europe - Powered by TFN.gr

Server information:

The server has recently opened after a highly successful open beta stage. It is 99% bug free and very stable. Players based in europe will have an exceptional ping and lag free experience, we also have many people from USA Asia etc with no problem.

Server Rates:
Experience: 5x
Gold: 7x
SP: 7x
Drop: 5x

Please visit our forums HERE for more support or information.

I hope to see you all at Perfect World Europe!

This is just our latest add to follow on from what NOIR was saying, as you can see the rates are actually slightly higher than previously states, so give it a go u wont be dissapointed.

hi thanks for posting real rates sorry i got them wrong :)

update from me is i love this server, its been 3 days and finding it hard to go to bed there's so much fun to be had thanks :D

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Ive quit mir because of this server and not looking bk... ;)

pvp action is so good, amazing skills large amount of skill's, large skill base to use these. surgest u do what i did and check Youtube have a glimpse at some real pvp battle's!!

just need more time to play!!

really reccomend this server, lag free, fun rates not to high not to low perfect imo ;)

if u never tried Perfect World before try, i very much doubt you will regret it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This was the server i was going to try but it was down at the time, going to download again and hopfully its still up :)

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
I soo wish i could play 3D games, i miss out on so much coz i only like 2D MMO's :'(

mir is only 2d game worth playing and im totally bored of that! these days need have no life and massive insomnia to have a hope of being one of the high lvl's.. i could quit my job for mir ROFL! but its sh ite compared to Perfect World...

Sanity: server was down yesturday for about 3 hours dont worry thats the first time its has happened dont know why either server crash or maintance i was in work and missed it all anyway (£,..,£)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
mir is only 2d game worth playing and im totally bored of that! these days need have no life and massive insomnia to have a hope of being one of the high lvl's.. i could quit my job for mir ROFL! but its sh ite compared to Perfect World...
quote]
Red stone had massive potential but the english version is ran by lazy franchise nubs but still quite fun.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Meh spent 4 hours downloading it and i cant get in game, i patched it and everything but when i click start it says star fails, any ideas coz ther forums are useless.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
soz im lazy.....

wana know if its worth downloading...

what games have simularites to this how would you describe it plz?

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
soz im lazy.....

wana know if its worth downloading...

what games have simularites to this how would you describe it plz?

depends on you tbh dl it doubt you be disapointed its won alot of awards.

Simularites: ive tried all the free games out there even some pay game's.. and tbh go bk to mir after between 1 hour to 2 weeks, but mir doesnt compare to this game im not going bk.

i could try describe it for you but i doubt i will do it justice. try it!

Geo: four hour's dl i think you need to speak to your isp on that .. take's me hour and half.. watch a film go for a walk lol

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
depends on you tbh dl it doubt you be disapointed its won alot of awards.

Simularites: ive tried all the free games out there even some pay game's.. and tbh go bk to mir after between 1 hour to 2 weeks, but mir doesnt compare to this game im not going bk.

i could try describe it for you but i doubt i will do it justice. try it!

Geo: four hour's dl i think you need to speak to your isp on that .. take's me hour and half.. watch a film go for a walk lol
I used US mirror thinkin the german 1 might be a german client lol, my m8 got it in under 30 mins.

And this game ive spent last 3 days solid on it lol, it really is the nuts.

Shake gimme a pm in game and we'll do some teamage and any1 else who wants some help dont hesitate to ask :p

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
I used US mirror thinkin the german 1 might be a german client lol, my m8 got it in under 30 mins.

And this game ive spent last 3 days solid on it lol, it really is the nuts.

Shake gimme a pm in game and we'll do some teamage and any1 else who wants some help dont hesitate to ask :p

Just show's u how much of a game this is if you and me agree on it tbh ;) whats your ign?

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
think im gona have to dl it 2nite tbh ...............

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Apparently server is getting so popular that someone tried to shut it down but thats just what i read dont know where its true.. i'll be bk on later if its up after 6:00 i try pm u.