Pharoah's mir

smoochy boys on tour

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I dont know why you guys even bother with that server tbh.
She knows Jack s**t on how a server should be run.

I mean.. Its a medium rate server with 4-5 caves to level & hunt in.
Fee pets and about 50 new items in the DB
Its worthless playing, it takes a team of 5+ over a week to add 1 new cave + kit

Hence why i stopped playing it tbh

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I really dont even see the point in the server tbh lol.
Its not even 10% complete ;L

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Pharaoh Mir is being re built many have asked for it to become live again so we have decided to bring it back Give us some time and we will get it sorted and get you all updated when its up and running again.

Happy Hunting
Maz
x

Old post Below:
I really dont even see the point in the server tbh lol.
Its not even 10% complete ;L

*Cough Cough* i see u on one again Tom well for your knowledge there is more than a FEW CAVES and there is quite a few playing now so if it was that bad no one would be playing. yes there is free pets in the game atm and they will be gone soon once the event is over and a quest for the pets will be going in
Gamble man what you can win pets on if needed
Money Gamble in game
startcave does drop noob items
(more than 10% complete lol)
@store for quest
Chase the flag Quest
Rebirth + Rebirth cave (only rebirth can wear rb items)
Pharaoh Armour +kit
TerraArmour + kit
custom graphic spells + ultra spells....

New Caves:
Starter cave
Start cave King Room
Monkey Temple floors x 1 plus king room
Cocscoma cave floors x2 and king room
Snake Dungeon floors x1 x1 sub x1 king room
Fawn Temple floors x2 plus king room
Terror Tomb floors x2 and king room
Ghost town x1 town with boss
Bichon Caves x6 floors sub boss + kingroom floor
Pharaoh town (@ph) with hidden pharaoh province and its own cave
GTsabuk cave 2fl
Dactyl cave 5 fl
Meijingu cave 2fl
Inarishrine cave 2fl
PossedGuardian cave 6fl
Tao Temple cave 4fl
also alot going in atm
POSSEDLIZARD
POSSEDEVIL
POSSEDGUARD
POSSEDGUARDIAN
INARISLAVE
INARIWARRIOR
INARIPROTECTOR
INARIKING
MEIJIEVIL
JINJUPRINCE
MEIJISLAVE
BICHONKING
BICHONHEWITT
BICHONEVIL
BICHINBITE
ACADIACHOMPER
ACADIADARK
ACADIALEACH
ACADIALORD
ACADIASPIRIT
Bawang
BLACKWIDOW
cascomadevil
cascomaevil
cascomafighter
cascomaslave
dactylslave
dactylwarrior
DragonSnake
Dutchessfawn
eagerbeaver
EMPERORDEATH
EvilCentipede
Evilmonkey
Fawnprotector
FawnReaper
FawnSlayer
Fawnwizard
ForestKing
GARUDA
GTArcher
GTAxeman
GTBoar
GTMaster
GTStatue
GTSwordsman
HallowsEve
HELLIDONTKNOW
HELLSATAN
HELLSKNIGHT
HELLSSPAWN
HELLSWARRIOR
iceGOD
jackolantern
KingDactyl
LostSpirit
meanmonkey
MonkeyEmpress
Pharaohbat
seada
shocktopus
SHOCKTOPUSSY
spiritqueen
starterking
STWOLF
TerraDactyl
TERRORDWARF
TERRORELITE
TERRORKING
TERRORTURTLE
turtleking
unicorn
EAGLE
venoctopus
zuesedeslord

So as you can see there is alot being placed in and you have not even been on there
server for a while so to even criticize it when u not seen it recently unless u have been on to spy >< but even so if u had been on u would of seen there is more in the game...... and who cares if its 10% or 50% the point is people do play it, people do like playing it... and if you don't like it thats your problem and as for saying i do know no nothing well i would saying i have done pretty well to say you say i no fk all about servers dont everyone start some where im sure you did... (and people now come to me for help)

and i choose not not advertise on lomcn atm because i got fed up of idiots like you tom tbh....... quoting crap on all i say (so pretty much you are a ass)

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
I dont know why you guys even bother with that server tbh.
She knows Jack s**t on how a server should be run.

I mean.. Its a medium rate server with 4-5 caves to level & hunt in.
Fee pets and about 50 new items in the DB
Its worthless playing, it takes a team of 5+ over a week to add 1 new cave + kit

Hence why i stopped playing it tbh

tom rather than let ur bloody chops keep flapping why not make a server of ur own rather than critisize sumone elses , she has put time and effort into this server so u all have something to play , yet u have to come on here and rip the piss, she has never made a server b4 this is her first attempt and shes still new to stuff so why not get the fk off her back and let her get on with it , it seems kinda bloody petty on ur part that everytime u dont like sumfin u run to lomcn to rip the piss , just give her a break for fk sake and if she does make mistakes , u live and learn shes trying her best to work on server , but it dont help when arrogant little tits like u come on here and degrade any work shes done !!!!!

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
lol i told a GM that the server wont last long but he didnt believe me .. just said its all gettin sorted .. so imo wot i say is GF ... I TOLD U SO..NEXT TIME LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS...

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
tom rather than let ur bloody chops keep flapping why not make a server of ur own rather than critisize sumone elses , she has put time and effort into this server so u all have something to play , yet u have to come on here and rip the piss, she has never made a server b4 this is her first attempt and shes still new to stuff so why not get the fk off her back and let her get on with it , it seems kinda bloody petty on ur part that everytime u dont like sumfin u run to lomcn to rip the piss , just give her a break for fk sake and if she does make mistakes , u live and learn shes trying her best to work on server , but it dont help when arrogant little tits like u come on here and degrade any work shes done !!!!!

Well lets put it this way, If i did decide to make a server, I could do it a hell of alot better than she ever could.

And back to the point.. Whats my post got the f*** to do with you.
Stay out of my conversations you fool.

And just to let you know, I have had my owns server up before, and it was alot more successful than mazz's server will even come close to being..

@Mazz - You have listed all of those things asif that you have added alot of things, but at the end of the day there really is not enough to even say that the server is complete. And at the end of the day, you say that the server is playable even though that it is either (10% or 50%) complete, but tbh... Why do you think that nobody hardly even plays your server? For the simple fact that the server is a complete dump and wreck and not even near completion.

lol i told a GM that the server wont last long but he didnt believe me .. just said its all gettin sorted .. so imo wot i say is GF ... I TOLD U SO..NEXT TIME LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS...
100% Agreed.

They have 5+ members on their server team and they still cant manage to even bring the server to improve any better than the **** hole that is already is.

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
At the end of the day this is a forum to learn how to create mir servers so give them a break... Everyone starts somewhere and tbh aaron your not exactly anything special when it comes to servers.

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Well lets put it this way, If i did decide to make a server, I could do it a hell of alot better than she ever could.

And back to the point.. Whats my post got the f*** to do with you.
Stay out of my conversations you fool.

And just to let you know, I have had my owns server up before, and it was alot more successful than mazz's server will even come close to being..

@Mazz - You have listed all of those things asif that you have added alot of things, but at the end of the day there really is not enough to even say that the server is complete. And at the end of the day, you say that the server is playable even though that it is either (10% or 50%) complete, but tbh... Why do you think that nobody hardly even plays your server? For the simple fact that the server is a complete dump and wreck and not even near completion.

100% Agreed.

They have 5+ members on their server team and they still cant manage to even bring the server to improve any better than the **** hole that is already is.

what the hell is this dudes problem anyway all you do is flame people on here

EVILD

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
At the end of the day this is a forum to learn how to create mir servers so give them a break... Everyone starts somewhere and tbh aaron your not exactly anything special when it comes to servers.

I didnt say I was any good at making servers, and at the end of the day neither are you..

what the hell is this dudes problem anyway all you do is flame people on here

EVILD
Nah I dont flame people, its just you that I dont like. K?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

Yeah coz when you ran crusade was such a hit it lasted all of 2 weeks taking a fair bit of donations then shut down "to make a new server" lol your a joke bud :P
Leave people to make there servers if there having fun whats the big problem, and as zen said it's a forum and a people got to learn some way or another as we all did...