Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
No because he use the same server for years and everything is done ...

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
No because he use the same server for years and everything is done ...
Bro, you've hated on two server owners in two days. Both last night and this morning, specifically telling one that his server will die in 3 days time.

Are you okay? Do you have an agenda against the server owners or people developing their servers on here? Or are you just a tiny bit special?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
wasting away playing league of legends while i wait for this, hoping there is a ETA soon before i pull my eye balls out :ROFLMAO:

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Bro, you've hated on two server owners in two days. Both last night and this morning, specifically telling one that his server will die in 3 days time.

Are you okay? Do you have an agenda against the server owners or people developing their servers on here? Or are you just a tiny bit special?
I don`t hate i just say the truth... on that server a player had yesterday 52 level and 70 paragons and today have level 55 and 91 paragon how you can call that???? and i know players at level 50 he need like 6H to make 1 level make a math and say something ,,,,
And this server hes using 3genas files if u look at Carnage ( Stars and on this one hes the same) hes using 3gena file i speak with 3gena and he say hes busy working to server ......
EDIT: Or maybe 3gena selling files and helping him .... but i don`t think that ...

• Haha
Reactions: Slipmatt

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
All servers are corrupt there will always be friends of server owners helping their mate a little in secret@ paragon lvl up mystery. Also the ones that only make server to make money from game shop are bad too. All a server owner needs is 6-10 players that spend money and they dont care about anyone else. They create a money making market with gold hard to make and then gold and GG farmers setting up camp settle in with 10 alt accounts etc z z z its a non stop cycle get used to it.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
The paragon system is actually the worse, owners try to say it’s ingame so no one gets way above anyone else when it’s doing exactly that, letting people gain stats left, right and centre, on topic, nice server muhamad, hope it goes well!

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
**** paragons, slots and runes. They all fast track to moaning about balancing issues, and most of the time rightly so lol.

Reactions: Tai

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
still waiting for the servers usercount to drop and after he open his server .....
Invasion and Ravagers still have good usercount thats why he don`t want to open now ...

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
still waiting for the servers usercount to drop and after he open his server .....
Invasion and Ravagers still have good usercount thats why he don`t want to open now ...
Pretty sure both of those are known already for fake UC?

• Carrot
Reactions: Jev

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
We do, if proof is provided.
isnt this hard for actual players to provide thou?

other than GM allowing 10+ clients running mining away there could be alot more dodge stuff like afk clients on GM maps or anything but most servers are noticeable just by playing.

im sure there was a big convo about the arcadia situation a while back on this.