Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
the server is down, wrong ip of have you just had enough of putting it back on again?

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Feedback: once you hit 100 there is nothing to play for anymore, yes there are 150/108/111 items, but they are an increase in 5-5 of each stats.
Most people at level 100 have around 1000mc/dc/sc - what is the point grinding through the level to 110 to gain an extra 5-5 per item? there is none

Exactly, he should of kept the exp tables as they were before the server was so much better then.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Currently at hospital A and E

Will put the server online/ give new IP when im home.

Apologies

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
You and some romanian kid are the only people saying it's okay, you ****ing retard just read back through the thread and look how much advice the gm's been given yet hes like " oh **** that i'll just add a new cave and give it another 2mill exp per mob and make a set for 10 levels later which is 1/20 off all bosses yay" If he don't take his server down and do some balancing soon i call the server usercount is 2-5 by Sunday.
im full english, stop bitching about the leveling balance, he aint going to change it. simple. if you dont like it. quit or be a warrior.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Tetzoah why are u trolling, surely u can't be serious about what you are saying. If u are serious then you are genuinely dumb I think you are the only person throughout the whole server who is saying that, maybe you are scared that if he does balance the exp tables / classes you'll be low in the rankings or something i'm not even sure but you sure as hell seem retarded or trolling. Honestly no need to, I gave what in my opinion was good feedback and yet again It seems like the GM has ignored it. I hope he hasn't though.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Tetzoah why are u trolling, surely u can't be serious about what you are saying. If u are serious then you are genuinely dumb I think you are the only person throughout the whole server who is saying that, maybe you are scared that if he does balance the exp tables / classes you'll be low in the rankings or something i'm not even sure but you sure as hell seem retarded or trolling. Honestly no need to, I gave what in my opinion was good feedback and yet again It seems like the GM has ignored it. I hope he hasn't though.
i aint being serious. im just being honest. the balance and leveling balance is perfect how it is. i think it should stay that way. Piff1 is just being childish.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lol is it **** stop chatting ****, one of the core reasons i stopped playing is the stupid balance on the server.

and these warrior mains gonna keep saying its fine because they face roll everyone.

there is a reason the server died.

stop being deluded and sort it out.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
how would i be scared if he changes is? he done that already... let me him change it, i dont mind. if he lowers it or highers it.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
The ignorance is strong with this server owner, still no explanation as to why when I login and unable to do anything, just plain ignorant.

Decision made.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
how would i be scared if he changes is? he done that already... let me him change it, i dont mind. if he lowers it or highers it.

Now you're saying "I dont mind if he changes it" back in some other posts you were basically saying he shouldn't change it because its completely fine? Make your mind up jeeze. I'm not here to argue or make bad conflicts against you, I really just want the GM to listen to the constructive feedback people are giving, which alot of it is actually good, whether or not the GM wants to listen to it or not so be it, but giving your negative feedback isn't good at all because things like that will edge the GM on to not listen even more just saying.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
He should keep the server down and fix his mistakes instead of putting it back up for 5 people to play warriors 3 hitting each other. Pisses me off when a good server with a good work rate just gets **** on from Lack of communcation between GM and players and people giving false feedback.

GanGster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2009
Berlin
server is dead =) stupid GM stupid game stupid balance stupid server all on the server is worse not worth give it a chance for new players the GM done his cash from donations he dont will do any balance or a fair play game

all he does is adding daily new items to gameshop <3

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
the owner has his reason , stop moaning ?!

The owner has his reason to ignore 10+ Pages of advice which could save his server, We all know his reason's and thats $$$, i really don't under Mir, if your trying to make $$$ of it, give the player what they want, balance the server, make it fun, invest money on a dedi you've made 500+ pound since this has been up, c'mon dude a dedi these day's isn't much you can't even be ****ed to do that. Happily take his users $$ but won't buy a dedi or balance his server.

Guessing ur that dude from Qatar who used to just donate for everything most likely why you like this server, let me guess your a warrior ? lol

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
The owner has his reason to ignore 10+ Pages of advice which could save his server, We all know his reason's and thats $$$, i really don't under Mir, if your trying to make $$$ of it, give the player what they want, balance the server, make it fun, invest money on a dedi you've made 500+ pound since this has been up, c'mon dude a dedi these day's isn't much you can't even be ****ed to do that. Happily take his users $$ but won't buy a dedi or balance his server.

Guessing ur that dude from Qatar who used to just donate for everything most likely why you like this server, let me guess your a warrior ? lol

He probably booked a holiday and cleared off already with the donation money. He made a nice little bit off this, Zeem aka Twisted was paying £25 an items every other day when a new kit came out lol.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
He probably booked a holiday and cleared off already with the donation money. He made a nice little bit off this, Zeem aka Twisted was paying £25 an items every other day when a new kit came out lol.

so he booked a holiday with £150