Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

Lol at all the conspiricy theorys though.

Just got in, ive put the server online with added exp to compensate for the downtime

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
so he booked a holiday with £150

He bought more than 1 full kit then add the money from donations for gamegold it wouldn't surprise me if he's made well over a grand. You could book a pretty decent holiday with that, last time I checked.

Kokane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Just got in, ive put the server online with added exp to compensate for the downtime

Are you dumb?

The majority of players would like you to respond to their concerns of the server game play becoming unbalanced and have for the last 10 pages of this thread offered up their suggestions to help balance the classes in game.

You obviously don't care for the integrity of the server in any way whatsoever. If you want people to play your server you need to encourage people to want to play all of the classes but at the moment all you seem to do is favour warriors and donations.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Are you dumb?

The majority of players would like you to respond to their concerns of the server game play becoming unbalanced and have for the last 10 pages of this thread offered up their suggestions to help balance the classes in game.

You obviously don't care for the integrity of the server in any way whatsoever. If you want people to play your server you need to encourage people to want to play all of the classes but at the moment all you seem to do is favour warriors and donations.

I have just been in hospital for over 24hours.

Mir isnt the priority atm, but yet i put the server online...

Issues will be addressed when i am feeling a bit better

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
I have just been in hospital for over 24hours.

Mir isnt the priority atm, but yet i put the server online...

Issues will be addressed when i am feeling a bit better

You have been in hospital yet a lot of these posts are not just from 24hrs ago..

A lot of GM and Server runners need to really check themselves and comment on feedback even if your just acknowledging it because I find they tend to acknowledge and talk to players often especially the ones who donate quite a lot. (that isn't a conspiracy theory its a fact) because lets face it if you can keep the spenders happy you gain an income from something that isn't really a priority.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's just a big kick in the ball's for me, i've been saying this for 10 days now and every time ignored or brushed under th rug, i rarely find server i enjoy these days and when i finally do it get completely changed within 24 hours and turnt into a **** show. I've even pmed the GM ingame endless time's telling him i would test classes and get 2 of my mates warrior and tao and we could spend a few hours balancing the PVP damage, then go through mobs / bosses but still ignored.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
It's just a big kick in the ball's for me, i've been saying this for 10 days now and every time ignored or brushed under th rug, i rarely find server i enjoy these days and when i finally do it get completely changed within 24 hours and turnt into a **** show. I've even pmed the GM ingame endless time's telling him i would test classes and get 2 of my mates warrior and tao and we could spend a few hours balancing the PVP damage, then go through mobs / bosses but still ignored.

At least you could play, I can't even move ingame, it's as if there's an anti Pete system in place, I don't even get a response, ignored twice, it's all good though, move on (Y).

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
At least you could play, I can't even move ingame, it's as if there's an anti Pete system in place, I don't even get a response, ignored twice, it's all good though, move on (Y).

It was obviously a problem your end, no one else had that problem, what do you expect him to do? Why don't you figure it out yourself?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
It was obviously a problem your end, no one else had that problem, what do you expect him to do? Why don't you figure it out yourself?

Not had this problem before, don't have this problem on other servers c# or not, don't have this problem on any other game, I know how to download/patch a game, I've tried everything possible my end.... or didn't you think of that and just assume I'm one of these people who don't try them self's?
I don't ask unless I need to.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Not had this problem before, don't have this problem on other servers c# or not, don't have this problem on any other game, I know how to download/patch a game, I've tried everything possible my end.... or didn't you think of that and just assume I'm one of these people who don't try them self's?
I don't ask unless I need to.

Like someone has already said, no1 else has experienced this issue, so im not sure as to how i can help you.

With regards to the server ;

I will be spending today and tomorrow doing what i can to balance, but it will probably take me in a slightly different direction to as we are atm.

I'll be rebooting shortly to change the exp tables to make the server a SUPER HIGH rate.

I'll then be adjusting ALL current items that are ingame

I'll then be adding a **** load of SUPER rare items for level 200/300/400/500

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Server is now running what i like to call

'SUPER ****ING MEGA HIGHRATE' exp rate

Server IP :

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
yes i exp alot for lvl 105 and now noob make char and have 200 lvl ;/

It was the same when he first changed the exp tables it pissed a lot of people who played from the start off. Especially those who paid for exp pots from the game shop. He didn't understand why thought or more like he just didn't care and said that 'we've all gained' which was laughable and why he lost about half of his players over night lol.

PuffDaddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2011
no idea why gm isnt doing nothing about the server i mean geting it up rly after yesturday he added the new items shuld say atleast something 1 guy fownd the drop place and farming the **** out of it even whith drop pot and stuff me and 2 other peoples from guild after 12-14 hrs or killing bosses didnt get not even 1 item 110 + and that guy in few hrs came whith 225 neck x2 wep other stuff :D good 2 have a gm frien 2 tell u stuff btw that not the problem hope the gm gona get it back up playng for fun so i can spend time whith my kid in here

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
no idea why gm isnt doing nothing about the server i mean geting it up rly after yesturday he added the new items shuld say atleast something 1 guy fownd the drop place and farming the **** out of it even whith drop pot and stuff me and 2 other peoples from guild after 12-14 hrs or killing bosses didnt get not even 1 item 110 + and that guy in few hrs came whith 225 neck x2 wep other stuff :D good 2 have a gm frien 2 tell u stuff btw that not the problem hope the gm gona get it back up playng for fun so i can spend time whith my kid in here

Probably people donating server dead anyway don't worry yourself.