plz read any1

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
is their anyway i can play mir offline as my net has been taken away :( i can get my m8 to dl files and burn to CD..... plz post how to do it and the dl's plz TY VEEEERRRRYYY MUCH :D :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Veora said:
is their anyway i can play mir offline as my net has been taken away :( i can get my m8 to dl files and burn to CD..... plz post how to do it and the dl's plz TY VEEEERRRRYYY MUCH :D :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Do you want to play 1.4 or 1.9? (1.4 is easier to set up, 1.9 has more features)

And it would only be you online.

Rebel.

Upvote 0

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
i have foundation server on disc also... couldnt i use that and change the ip ? just wondering

Upvote 0

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Veora said:
i have foundation server on disc also... couldnt i use that and change the ip ? just wondering

If you have Foundation Server Files then yes.

And you would need Mir 1.9 Client.

For 1.4 go to www.fernys.co.uk and download the untouched server files and setup guide.

Rebel.

Upvote 0

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
i do wanna be a gm but foundation uses the exe wer it goes onto red screen and u pik the server

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
its called Ledu

and just use mirconfig and the ipchanger to change the Ip to 127.0.0.1 and whatever server name you are using

or just use the other client

BH

5 more posts till I stop

Upvote 0

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Veora said:
would i need some1 to make me a .exe and a .ini?

No you need a set of server files.

Server files is what is used to set up and host a server on/offline.

Client is what is used to play the server.

You have the client.

Rebel.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Veora said:
would i need some1 to make me a .exe and a .ini?
The released files use the heavily edited mir 1.9 client. Search for some old servers that still dont use ledu client (1.9) and download the client from there, after that change the inis to your local ip [127.0.0.1].

Upvote 0