PoisonMir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Server is in BETA so better GM know that few people are exploding EXP bug. After 1K leveling is bit hard but noticed few people Robdil & Sky are using that bug & getting +400 leveling few hours lol.

Group Map Quest is to be entered with a group. As those 2 persons are using master student & leaving their student afk & lvling in that cave & exploding the bug & getting fast exp.

Hope you can look into it & wipe the server or de-level them both.

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Server is in BETA so better GM know that few people are exploding EXP bug. After 1K leveling is bit hard but noticed few people Robdil & Sky are using that bug & getting +400 leveling few hours lol.

Group Map Quest is to be entered with a group. As those 2 persons are using master student & leaving their student afk & lvling in that cave & exploding the bug & getting fast exp.

shut up and get over it... whats a matter u a low lvl?? and dont like people being higher than u

sanczo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2007

just every time crying ppl when dunno how allone can leveling and asking please make me some lvl LOL

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
why does mir freeze my computer

im not sure if i can put this here but im playin poison mir 3 and i downloaded the exe. and every since when im on mir it freezes my pc every 30mins to a hour could any 1 help me?

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Re: why does mir freeze my computer

im not sure if i can put this here but im playin poison mir 3 and i downloaded the exe. and every since when im on mir it freezes my pc every 30mins to a hour could any 1 help me?

Have you tried disableing your firewall or anti virus as some programmes do think of them as harmful and might cause this

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
to start i dont have anti virus for my pc so.. think is it sorted after reboot

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA

:mooned::mooned: I joined this server in March lol. A close family member and Trevor started it then. Point is some ppl just can't level. I work hard for my levels and have played everyday since the server started back up. The grp cave was meant for 3 ppl to enter at start of game. Now has been raised to 8. And ftw GM pm's me everytime he logged on. And I told him of the master/student being allowed to Lost,Grp Cave,HiLvlTown, hence we took them outa game so do me a favor and get ur facts straight or jog on :P:middle::middle::middle:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Hiya, Im having trouble with logging in, and when i eventually do i seem to get sticky feet and have to log, then i'll have more trouble getting in and sometimes have to restart pc, only thing is it only happens to one of my accounts and not the other, just wondering if anyone can have a look :) ta

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
server is down for a few days while admin sorts it out

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
server is down for a few days while admin sorts it out

I am helping with server I will take any ideas/ Monai scripts damage/ skin you give me, but they will be chosen carefully... I'll even add breasts to the monai if you want LOL. J?K but too stay on topic .. Server will open bye Friday.. hoping we get hilevel sabuk and dmw added for guild war! would be very interesting... I myself am making a server atm... All script help thanks to PetesNoobeh> Pete101

Appreciate the hell out ya LOMCN and especially to PETE

Derrick

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
I am helping with server I will take any ideas/ Monai scripts damage/ skin you give me, but they will be chosen carefully... I'll even add breasts to the monai if you want LOL. J?K but too stay on topic .. Server will open bye Friday.. hoping we get hilevel sabuk and dmw added for guild war! would be very interesting... I myself am making a server atm... All script help thanks to PetesNoobeh> Pete101

Appreciate the hell out ya LOMCN and especially to PETE

Derrick

who are u in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.