Pongo Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Can you put client on a different website please, i cant seem to download it.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
If your having problems downloading it, download GetRight or some form of download manager and download the files via those.

Instructions of how to patch the client for use with Pongo Server is provided on the main website. www.pongoserver.my-php.net

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
This server sounds interesting. Seems like a good enough one to come back to Mir on since RZ seems to have been down for the past month lol

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Thought i'd post a pic of the snow patch that i recently added to the server, this is the 1st part of the christmas patch as i couldn't wait till decemeber 1st to let it snow lol.

It has custom made floor tiles and animated falling snow, tbh the screenie doesn't do it enough justice, players say it looks great.

images09ia8.png

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
is this server up then? bcus i cnt seem too download the client

Dragorosso

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2004
Download page of the website doesn't seem to work for me... a pop up shows in the middle of the page (ringtones) and for this reason I can't click on any links in the page, any help is appreciated... thanks

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Download page of the website doesn't seem to work for me... a pop up shows in the middle of the page (ringtones) and for this reason I can't click on any links in the page, any help is appreciated... thanks

I have recently updated the links to the files and now have full patch installer availble on either the forums or website. please use this link as putting 'www.' before it shows the older site O.o

Here's the updated site with fresh stable links: http://pongoserver.my-php.net/index.htm

*Sorry i didn't update it sooner, its kinda hard running a server solo lol, been busy making patches and fixes. Enjoy! :)

diunei

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 10, 2004
filefront wont let me dl the client ....can u send me by msn?...maybe i am in hongkong...IP wont work for filefront
[email protected]

or can u try upload it on rapidshare or etc?

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
wow sounds good specaily bout finalfantasy bit:P might download

im not putting server down but at the min it is just a euro clone from wot i cud make out, nothin new for any lvls.

iam w8in for the patch to come out b4 i join bk up, thats just a warning tho

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Neptune, your an idiot... Server been up like what ? 1 year ? Longer maybe, i played for about 3 weeks when it first came out i got to level 35 and i had loads of items that wasnt on euro, I had been on lots of unique maps aswell.

So before you start bad mouthing server check it out first?