possibly new files

Join Discord

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007

Ok understand. Now I need help from the people of the Chinese language are all the files to the server to come.
Furthermore, I can with the help of "google" only 30% understanding of what is written there, the administrator of the site www.ei3G.com sees only minimal english.
Search: translator xD
Need: The newest LOM3 Version with 4rth Class / Items/Armors/Mobs/Maps/Interface etc. Dragon Wings etc. what can run under Win Server 2003 and Client under Vista :)
It gives there to many Versions / Ei / 3G and and and what is now the best?
Bug free pls :)

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
all new files 255 stats only ?

Hello Mukai,

no its gives many Versions, the oldshool Version with new thinks that is Ei-Server with staats 255 (i think).
And King Version that its copy from (holy / holley?) with there new thinks that haven´t the cap 255 :)

The Problem is there will have for the Ei 3G Files 200 Euros (china language) 600 Euros (english language) and 1000 Euros (german language) !!!
(that only for the Ei3G Version what you have see on the Post).

Infinity have the King Version with new thinks and he have buy it from chinese ppl i will ask him how many money here will have for the files and buy there when the Price its ok for me than 1000 Euros i can´t give him :-(

LG
FALA

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
Yo if someone you trust if you pay 1000 euros for my users.

But why not do a collection? an MOD / ADMI of lomcn collects the money by paypal they will collect and pay to distribulle who paid for version.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yo if someone you trust if you pay 1000 euros for my users.

But why not do a collection? an MOD / ADMI of lomcn collects the money by paypal they will collect and pay to distribulle who paid for version.

Most cases when you buy server files, the engine only works for the person who paid for them, can't buy them and be able to release them to everyone who chiped in.

Your safe finding someone in China who speaks good English and been playing/developing MIR3 for years and getting some advice of him. Don't want to go buy any certain files.

Last edited:

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hello Mukai,

no its gives many Versions, the oldshool Version with new thinks that is Ei-Server with staats 255 (i think).
And King Version that its copy from (holy / holley?) with there new thinks that haven´t the cap 255 :)

The Problem is there will have for the Ei 3G Files 200 Euros (china language) 600 Euros (english language) and 1000 Euros (german language) !!!
(that only for the Ei3G Version what you have see on the Post).

Infinity have the King Version with new thinks and he have buy it from chinese ppl i will ask him how many money here will have for the files and buy there when the Price its ok for me than 1000 Euros i can´t give him :-(

LG
FALA

how you come up with those price? the administrator of www.ei3g.com told you? i will buy so

Last edited:

mapadale

I hope some of you lot are made of money - Then new files are currently being sold for nearly £1000, these will be the ones that have the 4th class in them.

The currrent ones are £250 or there abouts.

The files are not cracked and licensed to one machine and only one machine, so someone will need to understand on how to get them crakced.

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Ok, i need this Night to check all and testing !
Tomorrow can i you say what all in this files and what he can :)
The Admin say me this Files have all what whe have here speak (4class / Amorus etc etc etc) and the Interface can you use the Oldshool or the new Files !!!

This Files are Cheat Protect, you get a regestration with your IP and your Files with there run the Server, no reg no run :-(

The Files cost: 200 Euros for chinese version !
6000 EUros for english
10000 Euros for german !

More i can you tell when i have inspect and testet.

HP: You need no crack ! You have Lizenzkey reg only for you!!!!
Many Admin / GMTools for creat / edit Server Files Client FIles !

Last edited:

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
rolf at 6000 euros whats point if u then got to reg to ur ip and only 1 use

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Now is when you're a good guy, you crack them and release xD

What do you mean with chinese, english, german version? The Envir translated?
6.000 and 10.000 e for english and german version?? Are you sure?? O.O

Well... We'll wait your news!

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
6000 EUros for english
10000 Euros for german !

6,000.00 euros = 7,972.22 USD
10,000.00 euros = 13,287.01 USD

too much money for one server lol.. i preffer have 3.56 without 4th class.. preffer wait to releases

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
lololol

6k € for the translated files...i prefer the chinesse envir and i'll translate it...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
6000 EUros for english
10000 Euros for german !

What a load of crap. I understand the 200 Euro's for the Chinese version but the English and German set of files is crap. As far as i know MIR3 isnt big at all in China, MIR2 is the biggest. I was told too many glitchs/Cheats on MIR3 so they rarely develop it. I got a few mir geeks on QQ so i will speak to them and see if i get any information on this.

p.s What Version are you looking for? i have 3G v9.5 server which as far as i know, do not need registering...

Last edited:

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
would it not just be easier getting an old source code and adding to that rather than pay all that for files that we cant do any thing with

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ok, i need this Night to check all and testing !
Tomorrow can i you say what all in this files and what he can :)
The Admin say me this Files have all what whe have here speak (4class / Amorus etc etc etc) and the Interface can you use the Oldshool or the new Files !!!

This Files are Cheat Protect, you get a regestration with your IP and your Files with there run the Server, no reg no run :-(

6000 EUros for english
10000 Euros for german !

More i can you tell when i have inspect and testet.

HP: You need no crack ! You have Lizenzkey reg only for you!!!!
Many Admin / GMTools for creat / edit Server Files Client FIles !

are you serious?