Post Cheats/Bugs [KING]

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Can people post all the problems with the KING files please, you know the ones which can't be fixed without the source.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Im not sure wether these can be fixed without the source but there is auto run and hitting when para'd and thts the only ones i can remember of.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Instant run... para bug ( when u hit with paralysisring press ****+click and u instant run.. )
Bug in tiles when u go to bichon or another city somethimes ground dissapear or houses.
One tao skill ( i dont remember name) when u have it and masshealing u heal with 3k sc arround 20k... (maybe with 3k sc heal 3k-5k not more lol)

P.D: U have the source sanity?

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
1. Mutual Healing- Tao spell, it heals for 20k HP if you have 20KHP,
2. Mass Poisoning- The spell does not attack, it's off bye a 3x3 dimension.
3. Para Bug- Still hit and run while para'd if you click on the mob or person that stoned you.
4. Great Assault- does not work 30% of the time, regular assault works better.
5. InstantRun

I've been working around these files for over a year and half now, and I think that to be the main bugs that needs fixing.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I started talking to the KING owner last week, about creating a English version of his source and fixing up any problems, it seems he doesn't really want to do it anymore and has said he is willing to send me the source in return of something (Woool Source) which i can't find anymore lol, seems it's been removed from my USB and i don't know 1 person who has it. I told him this and he said, " I need to talk with my friends before sending you the source, i will tell you tomorrow. Am pretty sure i can get it from him, if i can't then am going to ask him if he could fix up these bugs you lot have posted.

Am not going the C3 root because that version is far from complete, the King source seems to be the best one around in China at the moment, he sent me his latests version registered and thats what i been testing for a few days now.
kingko.png

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
will you be releaseing the source or keeping it private?

also i cant find where to translate the chinese text when enter/leave safezone

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
True, but Haz and Sanity should know the chinese by now, what they say and do are totally different things. Hope this guy does send it over tho also if it is the actual guy your talking to his files should have assassin because king coded assassin.

He said the same to be afew months back but wanted me to sell the binarys in europe expecting and return, then he never actually sent the source.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
True, but Haz and Sanity should know the chinese by now, what they say and do are totally different things. Hope this guy does send it over tho also if it is the actual guy your talking to his files should have assassin because king coded assassin.

He said the same to be afew months back but wanted me to sell the binarys in europe expecting and return, then he never actually sent the source.

Assassin is not coded, although their are things for the Assassin like equipment in the DB, I don't belive he has the client source and this is why he can't actually code in the Assassin so you can choose it.
assassim.png

Edit: No skills coded for the assassin either.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Assassin is not coded, although their are things for the Assassin like equipment in the DB, I don't belive he has the client source and this is why he can't actually code in the Assassin so you can choose it.
assassim.png

Edit: No skills coded for the assassin either.

The guy I was speaking to showed me the assassin and assasin spells iname.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
The source is out their I do believe, just a matter of finding it or someone stupidly paying an obscene price for them. The DB stuff is their Sanity as you said, it will read all the wils. Some of the magics are included in these wils as well. My thing was the C3 Source, since it was coded in delphi, used the Hero Source, and made of M2. Would any of the M2 assasin files fit in?

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
The King Version need some plugin for get protection for all equip. Does mean need some plugin for prevent the equip will be drop it.

This plugin have Holley version and its a great option.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The guy I was speaking to showed me the assassin and assasin spells iname.

Are you sure your not talking about the Korean version? i know they have assassins coded but iv never seen assassins in any of the Chinese ones, MIR3 in china is dead.

@twisterdmk
The only way to get the C3 Source is to pay the amount he asks for, i did try to get it but hes not letting go off it unless you pay him the 1k. with M2 and client source the Assassins could be added.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Are you sure your not talking about the Korean version? i know they have assassins coded but iv never seen assassins in any of the Chinese ones, MIR3 in china is dead.

@twisterdmk
The only way to get the C3 Source is to pay the amount he asks for, i did try to get it but hes not letting go off it unless you pay him the 1k. with M2 and client source the Assassins could be added.

How much was he wanting for these 1k of what currency?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How much was he wanting for these 1k of what currency?

Just under £1,000 he was asking for.

I never got to talk to him today, i been out most of the day and when i got home he was off, il try get hold of it tomorrow.